Shot

Lexie POV
     I was sleeping then all of a sudden I wake up and knew who he was. He was the janitor there. I knew the boys had night practice. I had a feeling something bad was going to happen. I did not have enough time so I keep my pjs on.

     I really did not really care I wanted to catch

     I really did not really care I wanted to catch. Him I got my FBI badge and gun. I ran into my car and got there in less then 5.

     No one was there at the front by I did not care. I ran past him and I heard some noises in the locker room.I ran in a see a guy with a gun to a girls hand I knew it was him from the start.

     "Put the gun down killing her is not going to do something" I tell him calmly pointing the gun at him.

     "Yes it is she cheated on me" he said struggling to keep a hold of her. She had tape over her mouth so no one can hear her scream.

     "For the record you cheated on her boyfriend your the second.So but the gun down, please" I say coming closer to him.

     "No" he said then what happened happen quick.

     He shot me in the arm then shot him self. The gun shots were loud. The girl can to me and took my phone to call the police.

     The pain hurt like hell. It was hard to breath. But the next thing I knew was Patrick coming to me and holding me in his arms and then it went black.