Staying close

Waking up I look at the time. No, no I'm late. Get dressed up and bust out of my room. I walk out of my room seeing toritsuka and mom talking together at the kitchen table.

"Good morning, what you doing here?" I announce stared at toritsuka. Toristsuka waves at me and looks at me. It looks like she just got done cooking. There are plates of food on the counter and table.

"You look better honey." My mom comments

"Why are you wearing your uniform? We don't have school today." Toritsuka comments as well. My mom puts a plate in front of him. I go back into my room changing my clothes. Then I came out in my normal clothes.

"What are you doing here toritsuka?" I asked again

" I wanted to check up on you. See how you are. Thank Mrs. (Y/LN) for the food." He responded, Then started eating.

"Oh, thanks I guess," I answered Toritsuka seems different lately. I wonder did something happened? Think about it my sister would have been up by now.

"Mom, where is sis?" I asked as she puts a plate in front of me.

" She went to a friend's house to work on something." My mom responded

"Oh," I then started eating.

" So where do you live toritsuka?" my mother said

" I live in the temple," Toritsuka responded.

" Oh, you do." Mom said surprised

" Yeah" he responded as he finished his plate and my mother got a plate. She sat down started to eat. I got finished with my food soon after Tortisuka. I took his and my dish. Started to do the dishes. My mom asked toritsuka questions now and then.

" I also wanted to ask you if you want to go to the movies with me? With your mother's permission." He stated. I don't think toritsuka was ever this open with me. We were awkward most of the time. Now he seems more forward. My first reaction was to look at my mother.

"Oh no, you answer that question and act like I'm not here." She said eating and waving her hand over her face. I think she was just happy I was making proper friends again.

"I feel better and going to the movies sounds nice," I said to reassure both him and my mother. He brought out his phone. Bright up move theater we were going to. He had me check the movies and ask which one we should go to. We agree on one at 3. It was 12 right now so should him to do something together. Maybe I should ask him to study with me since I don't pay attention in class. I get most of the questions wrong in class. 

"Toritsuka, um could you help me study?" I ask

" Yeah, I not that good in school either. What subject do you want to study? He asks

" All," I said and he seemed surprised

"Oh," We went into my room. I got out my homework to see the recent material. He quizzed me and made-up problems. He seemed to be better than me at least. He was a decent teacher to say no less. We went through the homework and got through each subject in 30 minutes with breaks of course. I need to start paying attention in class. By then It was later than 2:30 so we headed to the station. Lucky for us we caught a train that let us catch the 3 pm. We had to run to the movie theater tho. Got our tickets and soon got our sits.

"Um excuse me." He said as he sat down and got up in a second. He quickly lifted. Maybe he has to go to the toilet. I watch movie trailers. That's some good ones were in there. Toritsuka soon came back with popcorn. It got dark after that.

"Here," He passed the popcorn to me and sat down.

"I don't really need it," I said so he grabbed out my hands.

" Ok, it's mine then." He said as the movie started.

Toritsuka POV

" Wake up" I heard (Y/N) guardian spirit scream at me to wake up for the last hour at 8 am.

" Leave me alone!" I scream in my pillow.

" Then go do what you promised me!" She screamed. I ended up standing in front of her house for half an hour before getting the courage to knock. This spirit is driving me crazy! She worse than nendo's father and that's saying something.

"Remember to be nice and get in her good book." The spirit told me.

"you're the boy from the hospital yesterday." Her mother asked at the door.

" yes, I'm toritsuka." She let me and sat on the couch.

"Are you here to see (Y/N)." Her mother asked

" I'm worried I want to check on her," I responded

" Are you her friend?" She asked me

" We met four days ago. She a nice person so I want to be." I told her

" Wow, your kinda believable." (Y/N) guardian spirit says as I'm answering (Y/N) questions.

" In that case, you better take care of her. Protect my daughter " She says

" She paranoid from last year because (Y/N) was bullied." I don't sound like she didn't have a good last year.

" I'll try," I said

" I have to go take my other daughter somewhere. I sorry I was expecting too much of you." She said as she put her hand on my shoulder then walked out the door with a sad face.

" Wow, she saw right through you!" The spirit laughed.

"Shut up" I mumbled as a girl that looked like (Y/N) but a few years younger came out of a room in a wheelchair.

" Hi," she said and rolled out the door. I don't know she had a sister. I sat back down on the couch waiting as the spirit continued to annoy me. To go closer to (Y/N) and be by her side in her room. I argued about not trying to be a creep. Her mother soon came back and started cooking. She invited me to come sat at the table. Then (Y/N) out of her room she looks better than yesterday. It made me happy to see her better.

The spirit sometimes forced me to say things or do things. Her threat was to possess me to weird if I don't do what she said. She made me act like I was good at school work and buy (Y/N) popcorn. She doesn't even want it. What a weird spirit!

After the movie was over we took the train back. The spirit forces me to have lunch with (Y/N). I'm fine with that but how much money do you think I have? Mera was the waitress so she ate half our food. Chiyo saw mera so she sat next (Y/N). Started crying about a boy to mera as she was eating our food. Then ate half of the food we had left.

So (Y/N) and I left without paying the bill and took a walk.

" It pretty late we should go back home." (Y/N) said, I nodded in agreement.