Can we break it?

Kaidou and I decided to secretly attempt to break the curse. With Nendo and toritsuka still with us. Nendo seems to be very curious. Toritsuka seems not to want to be here.

"So what are we doing guys?" Nendo asked, Kaidou tapped at his head to me so I can see. Then gave me a thumbs up. I nodded back to say I understand.

"We're going to lore out dark reunion," Kaidou explains as Nendo nods. Toritsuka looked tired.

"I don't know what that is but if you say so buddy," Nendo spoke and we started walking around the park. Nendo and toritsuka walked in front as we walked in the back.

" How do you know none of them are working with dark reunion?" I asked kaidou to see what he would say. Kaidou face immediately changed.

"I have tested every one of my confidantes' multiply times. They passed every time I threw something their way. I have confidence that they would never work for the likes of dark reunion." Kaidou assured, at least he trusts his friends.

"That kid looks suspicious!" Nendo points at a kid playing in the sand.

"He's working for dark reunion," Kaidou whispers to all of us. We all huddle in a group as a result.

"What do you think he after?" I ask to play along.

" I think he's playing because he a child," Toritsuka emphasized probably wanting us to stop.

" you're right toritsuka, he's in disguise." Kaidou proposed as the kid walked away.

" he's running back to the organized follow him!" Kaidou shouts and points to where the kid's walking to.

"No, let's not follow the kid," Toritsuka suggested and I nod my head in agreement. Kaidou looked like he regrets what done. 

"You can run back this time but soon we'll get you and the organization," Kaidou yelled to the kid and got some weird looks from parents in the park. nevermind, I pulled kaidou out of the park to the street. we started walking in the street. 

"So what are we doing now?" Nendo asked and kaidou stood still for a moment.

" On to the next plan!" Kaidou yelled and posed. I'm not sure I want to know what the next is. With the last plan being to chase a kid.

"I think I'm head out." Toritsuka waved trying to walk away. Nendo grabbed his hand and stare into his eyes.

"Where are you going buddy?" Nendo questioned.

" I got some porno mags with my name on it," Toritsuka said slowly letting go of Nendo's hand. Slowly walking away from the group.

"Goodbye, buddy," Nendo said with a sad expression as toritsuka walked off. What was that? It was like a romance movie! Now it's just kaidou, Nendo, and I.

"So now on to the next plan!" Kaidou yells again.

"What the plan this time?" I question as kaidou pulls out his phone.

"Aiura, How do you break a curse?" Kaidou says on the phone.

"So you knew (Y/N) was cursed? So how do you break it?" Kaidou continued talking on the phone.

"you don't know? Then what should I do?" kaidou said upset,

"Ok, Thank you" Kaidou seems to finish the call and hang up.

"I got reliable information from a good source that it could be different for everyone on how to break a curse. It also depends on what type of curse it is and who put it on you. It may take time for it to get weaker or wear off." Kaidou explains

" So your saying I have to wait?" I ask not understanding what he was telling me.

" I'm saying I don't know how to break it. Sorry! I will beat you dark reunion for cursing my friend!"Kaidou said looking sad. Then yelling at dark reunion.

" I knew you don't know how to break it. I glad you tried."I said and gave a smile.

"you're cursed! That must suck!" Nendo said behind us both. We still go around trying to break the curse in ridiculous ways tills it's night time. None of them work of course but it was fun hanging out with kaidou and Nendo. We separated ways to walk to our houses. It took a hot minute to walk to mine. On my way, All I could about was my childhood friend with purple hair.

After I cried about my aunt I hid before a tree. I soon hear the boy yell " She a ghost!" So I don't touch him. Continue to do things that made me look like I was a ghost. It was a fun game to keep my mind off of everything. I would quickly and quietly run to places to look like I was teleporting. When others were near the bush line I hid and made crying sounds. Also, say why did you kill me? Then disappeared when they try to found me. Quickly there were rumors of a ghost. Most people stay away which is what I wanted. Some went there to found the ghost.

The purple hair boy still wanted to be my friend. Still thinking I was a ghost. I think he feels bad for me after that. Cause he came more often after that.

" (Y/N)" toritsuka said at the small gate in front of my house. He stood there nervously.

" Oh hi," I said to toritsuka.

" Um, I wanted to say. Um, I- goodnight." Toritsuka ran home. That was weird! Is he ok?

"Goodnight," I yelled back so he can hear then walk into my house.

Toritsuka POV

I left the group because I want to plan a way to ask out (Y/N). When I saw her I wussed out. Ran home and said good night. I can't stop thinking about her. I get jealous because she was hanging out with kaidou! I think kaidou is happy to have a friend who plays into his fantasy that he went too far. Chasing a child and yelling about dark reunion. She reminds me of that ghost I was friends with when I was little. They both have wonderful (Y/H) and pretty (Y/Color eyes). She is very nice and thoughtful. Wait I forgot she won't a ghost! On the last day of camp, she kissed me on the cheek. Maybe it could be her?