PK Academy

In class 3 of the second year. Being introduced by the teacher to the class. Looking around I see the pink-haired boy and the blond girl I saw yesterday. Then the purple-haired boy must also be here. Looking around I don't see him. He maybe is at a different school. I let out a light sigh.

"Take a seat next to kaidou shun. Kaidou raise your hand." The teacher says as a light blue-haired boy waves his hand. Walked fast to my seat so the class can start.

"Hi, They call me jet black wing but I bet you already knew that. Cause you're a spy of dark reunion aren't you. hahaha, you can't fool the great kaidou shun."Kaidou exclaimed this going to be a long year isn't.

Time was ticking by but I could hardly pay attention with kaidou mumbling and looking at his hand. By the time class ended I just want to change seats. But maybe I'm painting him in a bad light. I should just go with it. I'll never make friends if I don't try. I turned to him.

" I was trying to be lowkey but you compromised my position as a fellow dark reunion opposer" I whisper

" so you're saying dark reunion is among us, "Kaidous says

" Too early to know," I say

" I see so how should we expose them?" Kaidou ask

" I don't know. We think of some ideas." I say

" Don't worry a force called black beat dwells in my right arm," Kaidou says with confidence.

"oh, really that's cool," I say

" T-thank you," He says almost crying. Is he okay? Has he never been complemented before? As I was thinking that thought my chair broke from under me.

"ah!" I say as I fell to the floor level. Sat on the chair with broken legs under it. Kaidou froze in horror.

"This is the work of the shadow organization dark reunion," Kadiou says and searches the room. I get up and kick the broken chair to the back of the room. I miss the chair completely for the last kick. Fell on the floor and I hear some laughing. Man, I hate people laughing at me. I get up to get a chair from an empty desk. I felt so awkward! Went to my desk and put my new chair under it.

"you okay, did dark reunion do something you?" Kaidou asks as I sat down.

"I'm fine-," I say as my chair brakes the same way. I kick my chair to the back of the class again but instead just stand for the rest of the class. I feel so embarrassed that I stopped talking to kaidou about dark reunion.

Class ends and I put my school bag on my desk. The desk collapses and breaks under the bag. Kaidou face again froze.

"The organization know about you, I'm so sorry I shall carry your legacy and beat dark reunion." I stood and look at my desk. What the hell!

"Yes, Jet black wings, please avenge me."

" I will, I will!" Kaidou tried to fight off the tears. At which I took my bag and walked out of the room. As I was walking I had to stop to see purple hair through the door of a classroom. I open the door to see the nice stranger from yesterday. My legs step forward unintentionally and I end up at his desk.

"um ah hi, "I said nervously. The purple-haired boy looks up surprised.

"I'm (y/n), nice to see you again." I introduced myself to the stranger.

"I'm Toritsuka, Hi," Toritsuka says, he looks nervous too. He was staring down I think at my chest. I also looked down at my chest. A button flies off my shirt onto his forehead. Making his head go and look at the ceiling.

"um," I say not really understanding what happened.

"Sorry I was deep in thought," Toritsuka said but I could tell he was lying

"No, you were looking at my chest," I said disappointed

"Damn your good-I mean no." Toritsuka contradicted himself

" (y/n) I'm just a simple man, no a simple pervert! I'm proud of my porno collection and love all women. Should that make me bad?" Toritsuka exclaims What the hell is this man on about?

" I don't know toritsuka, I just wanted to meet you, and say thanks for yesterday. It made my day that at all." I say turning away.

" Wait, can you be my girlfriend?" I turn to see him on one knee with his eyes staring directly at my boobs.

" No," I say starting to walk away. Walking out of the situation felt wrong but did it anyway. Thinking about it I have no idea what happened. What just happened? He was entirely different from who I thought he was. I don't know if I want to talk to him again. For some reason when I think of him I still get this clam feeling.

As I get out of school and walk to my house. I can't stop thinking about him. What's wrong with me? Halfway home I see a temple. It looks so nice. I decided to take a walk around the temple. I start to walk around to see it. I walked for a while it's pleasant.

" (y/n) why are you here?" I hear toritsuka voice it's too early to see him again.

" Are you here for an apology? cause I'm not giving one. I told you before I'm just a simple pervert with problems and trust issues." Why is toritsuka pouring at his heart like this to a person he just met.

" No, I'm not here for you. Just wanted to look at the temple." Toritsuka kinda looked sad. He turns around and started to walk away.

" But we can be friends Toritsuka," I said and Toritsuka stood still for a second.

" ok," He said then walked away again.

Toritsuka POV

Why am I walking away from this my own house? Where am I going? why is it when she is around I end up exposing myself? Why do I feel so happy she is my friend? She should be my girlfriend. Not a friend! How did I mess this up so badly? Damn!

should I walk back? No, I lucky to still be friends with her. But why does she want to be my friend? Every girl would run away from me If did that to them.