The day before

(Y/N) POV

Morning came too soon and whatever happened yesterday was confusing. Why was Toritsuka being so pushing? He's normally not like that!

I walked out the gate and the first face I saw was Toritsuka. I almost want to walk past him. I hope tells me what wrong for him to act like this.

" I'm sorry about yesterday. I just wanted to be your friend faster and spent time with you. But I forced it and I'm sorry!" He said and it makes me happy.

" As long as you don't do it again," I responded as we smiled at each other. Then I see Aren and Kaidou out of the corner of my eye.

"I glad your ok." Kaidou cried as Aren smiled behind him. We started walking and the four of us were halfway to school before we knew it. We saw a guy with short like light brown hair in a sharp bob cut. I saw him in class before so I decide to say something,

" How are you doing this morning?" He then started rapping.

"I wake up to some noise this morning. So was disturbed but lucky I don't pee my pants. I also went to eat some cereal but it was stale. Someone left the bag open and, I spilled the milk on my pants so I look like I peed my pants so, I change my pants again. Then walked out the door and almost fell. But I didn't fall. So I walked here and I'm glad I haven't peed my pants. Now I remember I forgot something." He finished and, I regret ever asking him.

Nodded and walking back away from him into the school. From there I headed to class.

" you look better! I'm glad you beat that sickness. We should do some push-ups. Get your stamina up." Hairo said as he saw me. Walking in the classroom I replied to him.

"Um no, I don't want to do push up," I said as I waved to him and went to fix the other broken chair.

" I'm glad your back (Y/N)," Teruhashi said

"Oh, you know my name Teruashi," I said as I kneel down to start fixing the broken chair.

"Yes, I know all my fellow classmates' names." She said like she's bragging.

" Oh," I said

" If you need anything just ask me." She said as I nodded and continued working.

The class soon started but the teacher mostly talked about what would happen tomorrow. What to bring and the rules while at the museum.

I finish the chair and sat back at my sit by Kaidou. The lecture begins, I finally get the chance to listen to do my work properly. The school bell rang. Nothing seemed to go wrong today.

Toritsuka POV

The school bell rang, I saw Aiura in the hallway.

"Um Aiura, I wanted to ask you about (Y/N)'s curse," I asked as she turned around.

"Oh, it's you!" She said sounding disappointed.

"Who did you think it was?" I asked as she frowned

"Not you," she said asked my question again.

"So (Y/N)'s curse?"

"Well thinking about it now, I don't see or feel her curse all day." She says and I get excited.

"So you're saying the curse is gone!" I yelled causes attention to myself.

"Oh, never mind It's back again," she said with a confused face.

"Don't mess with me like that. We talking about a girl's life." I say quietly cause the yelling gets people looking at us.

"No, I'm not playing around. It was gone then came back. And what do you mean her life?" She said

"Well, I talked to her guardian spirit. She said that she might die."

"And where did she get that information from?" She asked

"She said that (Y/N)'s has visited a lot of hospitals. The doctors told her mother that she may die." I explained

"What? When?" She asked concerned

"Some years from now but still this serious!"I just say yelled quietly

"Yeah, I never hear of a curse like that before though."

"The doctor said it was stress," I commented

"I'll go look up some information on that so I need to go." She left in a hurry. I soon left behind her.

As I was almost home I got a call from Aiura. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I asked

"I gathered some information on the subject." She said in a serious tone.

"What did you find out?" I asked,

" Have you tried tickling her?" Aiura said,

"What? Tickling? When did you get this information?" I said,

"From Google and people on Reddit-" she said,

" Oh," I said as I hung up continuing to walk home. Continuing to walk I see (Y/N). A red charm glistened in the afternoon sun on her bag. It looks familiar, I remember knowing someone who also had one like it. But I don't remember who.

"(Y/N)!" She turns around, and waves.

"Toritsuka, how was school?" She replied to my sudden outburst.

"Um-it was good. How was your day?" I said

"It was good." She answered,

"See you tomorrow," I said as she waved walking away. Her charm again shines in the sun. I wonder who had a charm like that. I can't remember! Oh, it doesn't matter,

Rounding around in my bed, I can't stop thinking about who had a charm like that. Wait, It was the girl who thought was a ghost. What a coincidence. I remember we put our initials in a tree, cause never told our names. So we guess and got wrong. We never knew every other name.

" Toritsuka! Toritsuka! I'm bored! Go by (Y/N)'s house."

"No, I'm trying to go to sleep!" I said back to (Y/N)'s guardian spirit.

" No, you have just been giggling to yourself for the last minute!"

"Well, I'm going to sleep now." I close my eyes pretending to sleep.