She driving me crazy!

Toritsuka POV

After I walk her home I started walking to my house. It was almost 7 pm.

"Go back! What are you doing go back!" (Y/N) guardian's spirit yelled at me.

" I don't have an excuse to be around her." I communicated

" Sleepover! Go have a sleepover." She yelled and sang. She is crazy!

" Are you sure that will work?" I questioned

" you should just try it." The spirit pushes me on. I ran back to her till was a foot behind (Y/N).

"Can I stay at your house?" I asked loudly so she can hear while I  look down brushing. I can't believe I doing this.

"Um- I don't- let me ask my mother." She said looking nervous and red. She speed-walked to her house with me slowly following her. I think she forgot she is wearing a skirt. I got a good view of her pink panties. I gave her a thumbs-up behind her without her knowing.

" Wait here," she said opening the gate to her house. Closing it and going into her house. It got cold so I started to shiver.

" It got cold all of a sudden," I said to myself.

" It's called wind." (Y/N) spirt told me.

"And what do you know about the cold. You can't even feel it." She glared at me then looked away. The door then swings open.

"She asked why?" (Y/N) said from the door.

"Cause I-" I hear someone say from the house but was not (Y/N).

"She says come in first." I slowly open the gate.

"Hurry up-" (Y/N) spirit rushed me. I looked behind me and proceeded to walk even slower. I see in front of and saw (Y/N) holding her arms. I think she cold so I started to speed walk to the door. I walked in

"Sorry for being slow," I said as I sat on the couch.

"No worries," (Y/N) said, then her mother sat in front of me.

"So why do you want to stay over at our house?" Her mother asked.

"My room stinks-" I answered

"What?" Her mother replied

" I bought this bug killer heater fan thing for my room about a month ago. It was fine about a week ago but somebody let a bunch of stink bugs in my house. For some reason, they came into my room. So you see the problem here! The bug heater killed them all. A lot of them died there-" I took a second to catch my breath. Now I know how it feels to be Touma. How is he not dead. I can't breathe and talk.

"Ok, I get it but is it really a reason-" her mother explains but stops her.

"But miss (Y/L), I'm not done," I say

"Ok, finish then." She said

" I think lost it-No now I remember; I tried to clean it but discovered most of them pooped in it when they died. So I throw it out and clean up the rest in my room. No matter what I did I couldn't get the smell out of my room. Now I'm done." I announced (Y/N) and her mother had blank stares on their faces.

"You can sleep on the couch for tonight." Her mother pronounced.

"Thank you," I responded. (Y/N) and her mother ate the dinner they were having then headed to bed. As I laid on the couch.

" It's good you got in (Y/N)'s house. Now you get closer! Sleep in her room." (Y/N) spirt told as I shook my head no.

"What is wrong with you. I can't do that." I said whispering to her spirit.

"You need to get close as possible to her. The closer you are the stronger it is. You have to do this! Get closer to her!" I shook my head no again continually. Then turned to the other side of the couch and ignored her. I soon drifted to sleep over the loud yelling from the spirit.

"Ok, I'll do it myself." I heard but I was half asleep.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I heard as I rolled and, changing my position to go back to sleep in my half-asleep state.

"Toritsuka!" Who is trying to wake me up? I open my eyes seeing (Y/N) try to wake me up. I shot up and get out of her bed.

"Why are you in my bed?"(Y/N) said, I thought of the first thing I could think of.

"I got scared and ran to your room. Sorry!" I say     
And get out of the house.

" What are you doing? Get back in that house!" I ignored her till I was halfway home.

" What's wrong with you? Are you trying to make it so I can never come back?" I asked but she seems very mad to point that her face turned red.

" I did what I had to!" The guardian spirit yelled.

" What are you talking about? I was doing everything you said till you took it too far."

" You should do everything I say! Now go back!" I was kinda getting scared.

" let me change my clothes and wake up ok." She started to calm down but started to pout.

" you should have listened from the beginning. Are you trying to kill her?" She began as she talked about me being a bad person. This annoying!

I went back two hours later. Convinced (Y/N) to study with me again. (Y/N) left the room getting snacks.

" How do you know how to do school work?" I asked (Y/N) guardian spirit.

" I listen to her teacher." Wow, I am surprised that a spirit would do that. (Y/N) comes back and we started studying. Her guardian spirit forced me to be with her all day. To the point it was awkward. I did want to stay with her but I don't want to force it. Her guardian spirit was ruining our relationship. When 7 pm came I when home and ignored the spirit. Finally getting back to my house where I belong with my porno magazines.