Sick

I hope toritsuka ok? I'm kinda worried about him after leaving this evening. He was fast to leave so does he have something going on? I thought as I took my shoes off at the front door.

" you got here late. What were you doing?" My sister asked curiously. I'm sure she worried because I stopped talking to people last year. I acted very differently last year never leaving my room.

" I was with my friends," I responded

" They better treat you right unless your friends from two years ago." My sister stated, she always worried about me. Even though I'm the big sister.

" Is mom cooking night?" I ask my sister as she shakes her head no.

" She has been tired from the move and her first at work." My sister tells me as I walked to my room.

" I'm going to bed, goodnight." I hug her and went to bed. I see her roll to her room as I close my door. I jump on my bed and rest. The bed is so comfortable. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

The purple-haired kid and I play tag in a unique way. We would point to each other's faces for three seconds while six feet apart.

" He'll never found me here," I said silently. I soon discovered the boy was very bad at playing hide and seek. Sometimes he was immediately found me or never found me. I was never very good at hiding.

" She disappeared" The purple-haired boy let out a sigh. Looking for who knows what. He hasn't found me five times in a row. This is getting ridiculous.

" Marco!" He shouted. We not playing Marco Polo! Is he okay? I should move since he is so close to me. I move slowly and quietly out of the bushes. Then climbs a tree but fails. I was still quiet about it.

" Your it!" I look up to see him right in front of me. Pointing in my face around the other side of the tree.

" How did you found me?" I say confused.

" Someone told me where you are." He said and look around. Nobody is here!

" Who?" He seemed confused too when I said that. He pointed behind me towards the grass area behind us.

" You mean that ghost?" I joked

"Yeah, that ghost." I think he's teasing me. Cause I made him think I was a ghost. He can't be serious.

"Oh them!" He nodded his head and smiled. I guess he found out cause never told him I wasn't a ghost. I suddenly fell down. I wake up on the floor. My sister then rolled into my room.

" you okay?" I hear her come in.

" Yeah, I'm fine. Good morning sis." I said

" Good morning." She said back and rolled out. I got ready and headed out the door. Everybody else seemed to left after I was done getting ready. Nobody was at my front gate. So walked to school myself. As I was walking I saw a group of four guys. They seemed a little suspicious so walked on the other side of the road.

" Girly!" One of them called out. I walked faster but one of them caught me.

"Wait a min. Don't run off." He said grabbing my arm.  It's too early in the morning for this. They all gather in a circle around me.

" What school do you go to?" Another one questioned from behind me. They walked closer to me. I'm feeling a little claustrophobic. I started getting dizzy and panicked. I trying to breathe through it but I get dizzier. One of them touched my shoulder beside me. I lost my balance and accidentally head-butted him in the head to keep my balance.

" owww" I held my head.

"How dare you!" One yelled out lunging at me. I crotched down cause I was starting to have a really bad headache. He lunged and fell on to the other guy. I stood up very fast getting dizzy. The guy standing took a step forward. I then lost my balance and pulled down he's his pants off by accident. The guy I head-butted got up to punch me. Lost my balance again and fell on the wall without him touching me. Another guy got up and walked into the punch his buddy threw. I started walking slowly away from them. My headache got stronger and I sat on the wall.

" (Y/N), you ok?"It was Aren voice. I hear running from the other direction. Everything getting blurry. Someone lifts me up helping me walk. By walking me by leaning on them. We walked for a while.

" This is your house right?" Aren said

"Yes," I say as I put the key in his hand. He opened the door and put me on the couch. Aren asks me to open my phone but was half awake.

I woke up in the hospital. The person I saw was toritsuka. Sitting by my side. He seemed to be talked to someone about me. I see no one around tho.

" Toritsuka what are doing here?" I said softly. He looks directly at me and smiled.

"I came to see if you're ok. Then I finally saw your guardian spirit. She wonders around a lot. We have been talking about you." He said I guess he can see ghosts. Do other people I know see ghosts also well? I don't remember who it was though? I remember I was his friend but don't remember who it was.

A red hair boy slid into my hospital room. I think he's in my class.

" Beat that sickness it's just a matter of mind!"

" Are the class rep?" I asked the red-haired boy.

" The class was worried when they heard you out sick. So they sent me to check on you!" He handed me a basket full of stuff labeled from class 3. With hope, you get well soon under class 3.

"Thank you but I don't need this stuff," I said trying to hand it to the class rep but push it back me.

" It came from their hearts!" He said with passion. So I have to keep it! The class rep left soon after. A few hours later I went back home. My mom dropped off toritsuka as well. He told me about the guardian Spirit but not what they talked about. It's suspects but can't force him. I asked what his guardian spirit was and he got depressed. Telling me it was Nendo's father and he's just like Nendo. He then exited the car to walk to his house.

When I got into the house my sis yelled at me about how worried she was about me. I got a good night's rest that night. 

"Honey, I got some soup for you." Mom said as she walked into the room and sat on my bed. Putting the soup on my dresser. I sat up as a result.

" Thanks mom," I said but mom had a look on her face. I think she wants to talk to me about something.

"You seem ok so why are so stressed! Please tell me what's happening. You keep passing out and getting sick by being stressed! I worried the doctor said you could die if you stay like this!" She said confused about this. This been happening for two years since I got cursed.

" I told you I'm cursed, mom," I said as serious as I could be.

" No, stop blaming your problems on that girl. She has nothing to do with this! I thought moving would help the stress you feel. Cause your sister told me you were bullied and ignored by classmates at your school. Is someone bullying you again?" My mom worried

" No one is bullying me!" I told her

" Then why are you going through this! Is it me? Am I the problem?" Mom asks with a sad face.

" No mom! I'm cursed!" I said

"No, I can't!" She said and left the room.