Ramen shop

I woke up drooling on my desk. The school bell then rang so it was time to leave. I looked at kaidou who get up to talk to aren. The guy with the blonde mohawk asked about ramen again. I don't know what they were saying they were too far and I had just woken up.

"Do you want to join me and my friends for ramen?" Kaidou asked I nodded starting to wake up. I stretched and stood up. Got my bag and walked towards kaidou.

"This is Nendo," Kaidou said as Nendo turned about.     

"Oh hi, wait you're not new," Nendo said to a random girl.

"No Nendo this is her." Nendo turned again

"Oh hi, new girl," Nendo said as I tripped and fell flat on my face. Many people looked my way with concern. I stood up very quickly. To nod I'm ok, I looked back at my desk. To see it has broken again. The teacher started to write something on the board. It told me I had to fix my broken chairs and desks from now on.

The pink hair boy and his group started leaving. Kaidou, Aren, Nendo, and I were close behind. Walking out of the school I see toritsuka.

" Toritsuka, want to come to get ramen with us?" I ask. He looks at me and started to walk with us.

"Sounds nice." He agreed furthermore as he walks beside us. The pink-haired boys' group got further and further away. Suddenly they disappeared on top of that I think we're lost. Nendo is pointing getting us to go in circles. Yep, we're lost!

"Nendo are you sure we're going the right way?"kaidou exclaimed.

" Yeah, buddy I'm sure it's right here," Nendo explains pointing us in a circle again.

" I think we're been going in circles." I pronounced to the group.

" No, it's right behind this corner," Nendo stated. We were behind the corner and again it wasn't there.

"How about I take over!" Toritsuka emphasized. He took out his phone as well as looking around. He started to walk as a consequence we walked right behind him. Bumping into one another also I bumped into toritsuka. Then fell right on to the ground. Everybody looked as I fell to the ground.

" (Y/N)! Are you okay?" Toritsuka yelled as well as tried to catch me but failed.

"Yes," I declared laying on the ground. I got up slowly and also got help from toritsuka. Toritsuka then led the way to the ramen store.

"Look saiki is over there!" Nendo announced and sat down at the nearby booth. We all joined him in the booth. I guess the pink-haired boy is named saiki. Saiki sat around two blonde-haired girls, a blue-haired girl, and a white-haired boy. 

  "How may I take your order?" A redheaded girl said as she ate a chicken leg. They started ordering some food.

"How are you mera?"  Kaidou asked the server. She responded but ate at the same time.

"Oh, and Metori paying for everyone in the restaurant." The sever said making everyone add to their order.

" Is he rich?" I questioned

" Yeah, he is" mera murmured annoyed with a disgusted face. She got everybody's order but her face started to turn blue and pale. Then she throws up on me. She then falls on the floor.

"Take care of my brothers and sisters for me!"Mera moaned and she passes out.

"No, she dead!" Nendo shouted making everybody look this way. The blue-haired girl ran to her. Check her pulse to see if she was alive.

"She only passed out she'll be fine." The blue-haired girl said relieved.

"Good job, teruhashi!" Kaidou praised her. I ran to the bathroom to wash my clothes. After I washed the throw up with paper towels and water. I forgot I had nothing to put on.

" (Y/N), are you okay?" Toritsuka questioned as he knocked.

" Yeah, but I can't leave," I informed

" Why? Toritsuka asked

" I washed my uniform and now I nothing to put on," I said

" Open the door," Toritsuka spoke, I got very nervous. What is he going to do? I don't think he will do anything bad. I want to trust him. I cracked the door. His hand came through with his white button-down shirt and jacket. I grabbed it and locked the door again. I put his shirt on and tie his jacket around my waist.

" Thank you toritsuka." I thanked him as I came out of the bathroom with my nasty uniform. I got my bag and toritsuka walked me home.

"I'll return your clothes tomorrow." I walked into my house. I rushed to change my clothes before anyone saw me. Then cleaned my uniform and Toritsuka in the wash. Then noticed nobody was home. I cooked before anybody got here. When I started to eat is when my sister and mother got home.

" Hey honey," my mother said and wheeled my sister in.

" Hey, sissy!" My sister rolled over and hugged me.

" I hate school I'm never going back." My sister exclaims that she had a bad day.

"I forgot the name but they turned the place into a museum." My mother commented, The next week trip is to a museum could it be the same museum. After dinner, I when to my room. I was beginning to think Aren could be my old childhood friend cause he was so nice to me for no reason. Toritska being very nice to me as well. Maybe he could be that nice boy from long along.

Toritsuka POV

As I walk home I can't stop thinking about how cute she looked in my shirt. My shirt was see-through too. I couldn't talk to her! When I was trying to look through her shirt the whole time. Why can't I talk to her like normal person? Why does she remind me of that ghost I met at a camp?

When I first meet her I don't know she was a ghost. A week from when I met her she murmured her death to herself. My old friend was a ghost.