JATP Page/Episode 19 : Luke's POV

Ok guys, just a quick a/n
As u have noticed I've been a little distant from this story but Updating all my others.
(sry bout that)
tbh I think I am going to end this story soon.
Maybe at 20 chaps?
But I can think about writing a second book.
Season 3!
I feel like I am all out of ideas for this one so I should just end it so that I can make another good book for u guys...
Have fun reading this one and Happy 2021!

----------------------

Julie has been SUPER distant lately. To be honest, I don't know if I should be worried of suspicious of her. I decided to call Julie. I think she is at lunch right now. She got us something called an iPhone for Christmas this year.

(Sorry for not making a christmas chap)

I went to my messages and clicked on Julie's texts. I clicked on the phone button and let it ring. It rings 4 times before she answers which isn't TOO bad, but it's still sus. "Hey, Luke. What's up?" Julie says in a pretty happy voice. There is definetely something up. "Oh, nothing. I just wanted to see how you are." I say. "Dude, I'm literally on my way home from a school. It's 4:00." She says kinda annoyed. Well it's not like I learned to read a clock! Does she think I WENT to school? "Ok, um, never mind,  I'll see you later, Jules." I hear this horrible shriek come from the phone. "I'm already here, silly." I hear Julie say as she opens the studio doors. While she is walking over to me she gets a text and stops walking to look down at her phone. She quickly responds with a smile. A smile she usually gives me. "Um, I'll talk to you later, Luke. Bye!" She runs out before I can say anything and I groan. There is something up. And I'm gonna find out what it is. Good thing I have a little friend called Life360. Now I'm gonna go find Alex so he could help me work it.

Awwww our little Luke is bad with technology!! He needs to go to Big Bro Alex to help him!! A-door-bowl!

*JULIE'S POV*

Hunter asked me to come over so I'm on my way right now. I go by foot cause he told me to meet him at the park. When I walk through the gate I see him sitting on the swing looking around for me. He looks in my way and I wave to him with a smile. I run over to him and sit on the swing beside him.

In my opinion, a swing is the BEST part of a park. Period.

We sit there in silence for a while. I stand up and am about to ask him if he wants to go for a walk when I see them. Alex, Luke and Reggie hiding behind a bush spying on me. What the hell?!?! Why would they freaking do that?!?! I'm about to scream at them when Hunter turns around seeing them too. He stands up beside me and just looks at me to almost telepathically ask me 'do you know them?' I look at him and nod. I walk out of the gate into their direction and they all start speed walking away from the bush. I change to a sprint and chase them to the culdesac. They stop for air but I'm still going. I kick Luke in the shin and hold Reggie and Alex by the ear. "What the hell are you guys doing?!?! Why are you guys spying on me?!?!" I say. Reggie then blurts out. "It was Luke's idea! Now please let go of my ear!" Alex nods in pain and as I let them go they exhale. Hmm. I guess I have a tight grip. Luke looks at me his face flushed with fear. It's pretty funny though. I reach out my hand and after much consideration he takes it and I help him off the ground. I love how Hunter made himself nice and comfortable in the grass watching this like a movie. He is cute I just don't know if I like him. I do, but I don't. Something is holding me back. Luke is holding me back. I look at him. He winces thinking I am about to rant in Spanish to him but instead I sigh. "Come on boys. Lets go home." I look at Hunter but look away. He knows it. He knows I have something with Luke. And he knows he can't break it. We can still be friends but he can't break the spark that me and Luke made. Not when we have this chemistry.
Not when we have perfect harmony.

—————————-

Ok guys...
I have decided
one more chapter
Then MAYBE a sequel
Ooooh or a prequel!
Showing what happened with Julie's momma!
Tell what y'all think
Ok here is today's question:

What is your favorite musical?

Anyways love u guys
~lily~