JATP Page/Episode 1 : Julie's POV

Uh oh. Nick's here. I run to open the door with as big of a smile I can manage. As he hands me a bouquet of flowers I blush. "Nick, thanks." He shoots me a smile as I shut the door. As I lay the flowers down on the counter. Reggie sprints down the stairs with Alex and Luke following. Did I mention that weren't ghosts anymore? None of them have seen their families yet because they are scared to but, everyone can see them now. Reggie had his first  REAL chat with my dad, Alex picked up every thing he can and well, Luke... he ate 6 peanut butter jelly sandwiches. Carlos yells at Reggie whenever he uses his computer, which he loves to do. Alex is looking for Willie but obviously can't see him anymore cause Alex is now a "lifer". He is upset about it but, whenever it hits him, you can hear him banging on those drums from miles away. Once they are sitting down on the stools on the bar of the kitchen, I say "You guys are in a good mood." Reggie says almost jumping out of his seat "We found my parents! And they aren't divorced." Shooting Luke a look. "That's great but, don't you think they'll feel crazy cause they think you're, well, dead." Reggie shows a confused expression. "We were dead. You don't think your parents were told?" Alex says in response. He looks at Alex still confused. "The point is that once we find Alex's parents we can all be reunited with our families." Luke says. Wait. They are going to leave me? Or did he just mean they would meet them. Cause they are after all 18 now. And I don't think any of them were planning on going to college. Instead of making them leave their happy mood, I say "That really is awesome." Grabbing the flowers and getting a scissor. Luke almost standing up "Who are those from?" with a half jealous and half sad look in his eyes. Alex elbows him in the ribs and Reggie laughs. I roll my eyes and chuckle. He looks more on the sad side now so I say "Nick. He came by to give them to me." Luke looks down and Alex nudges for him to stop... again. He looks back up looks at Reggie who is still laughing. When Reggie notices that Alex and Luke are looking at him with "that face" he stops and clears his throat. I fill a vase with water and put the flowers inside. I then walk over to the kitchen table and   place them in the middle. As I set them down I hear Flynn knock on the door. Reggie runs to open it and smiles. She rolls her eyes yes and her forgetting he isn't a ghost anymore, walks right into him. She clears her throat and walks around Reggie to me. Reggie totally has a crush on her. "What's up?" I say with a smile. "What's up is that Reggie smiles way too much at me." Flynn says low enough that Reggie can't hear it but me, Luke and Alex can. They smile and Reggie has a puzzled look on his face again. The guys wave to her and she waves back. She walks by the kitchen table and sees the flowers Nick gave me. "Ooh, Luke nice choice. Lilies are Julie's favorite flower by far." She says. Luke looks down and everyone else gives her a look. "What?" She says in almost a whisper. "They're from Nick." Luke says still looking down at his fingers. She raises her eyebrows and looks down. Alex pulls down Luke's beanie and Luke pushes him away jokingly. Luke leaves and they all look at Flynn again. "What? Sorry." Julie runs after him. He is in the garage on the couch. I sit next to him but he doesn't flinch. "It's not a big deal, Luke." I say but notice after that it probably sounded better in my head. He looks at me obviously thinking the same. "I just thought after the Orpheum that we were... never mind." Looking away. "No, what?" I say hoping he'll say something back. "I guess I thought we maybe kinda were a little bit more than friends." I chuckle and rest my head on his shoulder. "What's so funny?" He says obviously confused. "Nothing. Nothing at all." He rests his head on mine. "I'm hungry." He says smiling. I stop leaning on his shoulders, stand up and laugh. He chuckles and we go get something to eat. Alex, Reggie and Flynn look at us as we come in laughing and smiling. Flynn has that "Ooh what were you doing in there face?" Ugh, it's going to be a long night.

————————————————-

Thanks for reading! The song at the top of this
page with be played if you click on the rectangle above the title. The next page/episode will be in Luke's POV. I hope you enjoyed this and please rate the song at the top "Now or Never" by Charlie Gillespie, Jeremy Shada and Owen Joyner.

Lily <3