JATP Page/Episode 17 : Reggie's POV

"So is no one going to answer me?" I say starting to get angry. They all just stare down at their feet. Julie walks up to me. "I never saw her, Reggie." I don't know why but this got me *sniff*
a bit teary.
"Well then where is she?!?!" At this point I'm on with full sobs. "Reggie... Caleb has her. She could be gone. I'm her friend too." As soon as she finished I wiped my tears and poofed out. I can't take it anymore.

"FLYNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I yell as loud and long as I could until I can't breathe.
And I cried for the rest of the night.

*LUKE'S POV*

Once we are all home I decide to talk to Julie about the whole 'I love you' thing. You know it is a very important part of an expanding relationship. So I walk over to Mr. Molina. "Hi, Mr. Molina... um can I stop by Julie's room?" He just crosses his arms. "Don't get any ideas." I nod my head and sprint up the stairs. I am about to knock on Julie's door when she says. "Come on in, Luke." I smile a bit and then open the door. She is just sitting on her bed doing homework with a yellow crop top and blue sweatpants on.

~Luke don't you dare say she looks hot. For ALL of our sakes...~

She looks kinda hot. She clears her throat and I snap out of my trance. "So um... what's up?" she asks facing me. "Are we going to talk about the whole 'I love you' thing?" I say. She blushes like crazy and I... blush a bit too. I hadn't fully walked in but then when I did... Nick was there. Sitting at her desk chair. "What the hell is he doing here?" I say getting kinda (extremely) defensive. Nick jumps.
~Nick is obviously back to being wuss Nick aka not Caleb :)~

Julie stands up and walks over to Nick. "Well Caleb is not controlling him anymore so he wanted to come over to apologize and help us find Flynn." I am still in disbelief that he has the audacity to even step foot in this house. "Oh um ok. I'm gonna go out for a little while. Just to clear my head." I say. She nods her head with a bit of confusion in her face. I poof out to the only place I can ever truly feel comfortable. Home. As I poof in, it looks different. Like a new family has moved in.

*JULIE'S POV*

Why was Luke acting so weird. Ugh I'll just ignore it for now. Like I always do. I say bye to Nick and decide to take a stroll to the park. Alex requests to come with but I turn him down. I think I need to clear my head too. I'm about halfway to the park when I crash into a
*clears throat*
handsome strangerrrrr...
"Oh my god I'm so sorry for crashing into you! I gotta stop getting addicted to this god-damn phone." He says putting his phone into his pocket. "It's fine. I was not even paying attention to my surroundings." He reaches his hand out to me. "Let me introduce myself. I'm Hunter. I think I've seen you around school?"

~ That is what Hunter is supposed to look like

~ That is what Hunter is supposed to look like. Every girl will fall for blond hair and blue eyes am I rite? Ik I did...~

I chuckle a bit. "Yeah I think I've seen you. I'm Julie." I shake his hand. "Ohhhhh! Your that girl that did that performance after Carrie at the pep rally!" I nod my head. "Yup that was me." He shakes his head. "That was so brave of you. I just left the park but if you want me to walk there with you...?" I smile. "That would be really nice, thanks." As we are walking there we talk about performances at school, how much homework we need to finish and, the best subject, making fun of the teachers. "Oh come on! Mrs. Carver is the WORST!" He says as we are sitting on the bench. I laugh and shake my head. "Have you MET Mr. K? He is absent literally every day! Who can beat that? I want to meet them." We laugh for a little while until he points to the sky. "My mom always told me that every little star belongs to a galaxy. And even if you get lost, you will always find your way back. I believed that for a long time until I lost her."

~Wow that convo shifted quickly🤔~

I look back at him. "You lost your mom too?" He looks back at me almost crying and nods his head. "Do you want a hug?" I say smiling. He wipes his tears and gives in. "Sure." I hug him and we hug for a little while until it feels awkward. When we let go he has a smile which warms my heart. We get up from the park bench and start to part our separate ways when I hear him yell. "You want me to walk you home?" I smile. "I'd like that."

~Julie's face rn - ☺️☺️☺️ - blushing like helllllll~

We walk to my driveway where he says good night and gives me a kiss on the cheek. When he crosses the street he then yells. "See you at school tomorrow!" I laugh. "You too!" As soon as I open the door, I see the boys and my dad pacing the floor.
"Where the hell were you Julie? Were you with Nick?" Luke asks.
"No I was just at the park." I say annoyed by him.
Big brother Alex then asks. "Then who were you with?"
I shake my head.
They have all been SO irritating lately!
"With a new friend, bitches."

——————————

Oooh I love this. Look at how hot Hunter is tho🥵
Oh yea I like a hunter btw
I hope y'all liked this chap.
So if u guys have or haven't read "Perfect Harmony"
by madssssss_3 then you should.
I wanted to use her idea for one of the juke people to get with someone else and here is what she said

Thanks so much girl!
Now the question today for their ship name:

Hulie or Junter?

Idk bout that lol

Thanks for reading!
Love u my lilies

Lily <3