JATP Page/Episode 5 : Caleb's POV

🌭Ohh I love to give children a scare. And Julie... so young, so gentle, even more fun. 🌭I poof back into the club only to find it empty. Again. Ever since the night of the Orpheum, I have had no one come to the club anymore. Not even ghosts! 🌭It was annoying but at least I had my own company. I got bored so I poofed to Julie's house. I walked through the doors into the studio and because I am a ghost they didn't see me. I will be seen if I want to. 🌭Anyway I was just watching them. Not really doing anything. Alex was fiddling with his drumsticks, Reggie was trying to finish a card house. I couldn't help it. With a flick of my wrist... I knocked it over. 🌭He groaned and started over. Luke wasn't in here. Where was he? A few minutes later I poofed to the kitchen where he was sitting on the counter. Like come on Luke there are chairs literally right next to you! 🌭Anyway he looked upset. When I noticed that he truly was upset and was about to make myself visible when I decided he would only have more hostility and maybe even be scared. 🌭So I decided not to but I also wanted to know why he was upset. I went to Julie's room and walked through the door. She was crying and looking through her dream box. She must be looking for the lyrics to the last song she wrote with her mother. 🌭I wish they knew the real reason I am like this. The real reason that I am... mean.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I woke up in Julie's living room because I obviously didn't go back to the club, too empty. I walked to the kitchen to see Luke passed out in a chair. 🌭Julie came down first and stopped and walked over to Luke. I decided to read her mind, hehe this is going to be fun.

*JULIE'S MIND*

*Well he is a deep sleeper...* (she gave him a peck on the lips) *🌭Oh Luke what happened to us?* (she plays with his hair) *Ok as soon as you wake up I am going to tell you how I 🌭feel and what is going on.*

*OUT OF HER MIND*

Luke will NOT be happy knowing that I threatened Julie. 🌭I decided to poof to the garage and check on the other boys. Alex was sprawled out on the couch face first, 🌭probably sleeping and Reggie was face first in his knocked down card tower. Poor guys have nothing to do anymore. 🌭While I was attempting to make a card tower myself Julie opened the garage door and I accidentally knocked it down. 🌭She began to clap "Okay boys, time to wake up it is time for school." They both groaned and said "But, whyyyyy???" She rolled her eyes obviously annoyed. She made a stack of cards and threw it at Reggie'a head and slapped Alex with a pillow. 🌭That is my kind of girl. Luke poofed in and Julie cleared her throat. "Morning Julie!" He said. She managed half a smile and continued hitting Alex with the pillow. Kids nowadays.

———————————————-

Thanks so much for reading this chapter! I have so many new reads, votes and followers and I am so thankful for them! As you can see, I have placed a ton of 🌭 emojis around my story. Please count them and place how many you got in the chat box! I got this idea from NarjissBennani  who allowed me to use this in my story.

Yay another chapter of her JATP book!!!Thanks so much and please vote for "Bright" by Madison Reyes, Charlie Gillespie, Jeremy Shada and Owen Joyner