JATP Page/Episode 3 : Reggie's POV

Me, Luke and Alex all stood still. Caleb is still a ghost meaning he still has his powers. Who knows what he is capable of? But the real question is, what will he do to Willie? "I see you boys have found your friend. Such a bummer since I have to take him away from you." Caleb raises his arm and Willie lifts up from the ground. At this point if we nailed Alex down he would still break loose. "Willie!" Alex says. It looks like Caleb is choking Willie. Alex is one of my best friends. We need to be there for eachother. I looked at Luke and nodded. I counted to three and then we ran for Caleb. We pushed him into the dock. Luke didn't fall in but of course, I did. While I was trying to swim to the surface, Caleb pulled me by the ankle. And I wondered, why doesn't he need to come up for air. And remebered, he is a ghost. Luke and Alex were trying to pull me out. I couldn't breathe. I quickly felt them pull me out. I started coughing out all of the water that I inhaled while I was down there. Once Alex knew I was ok, he ran to Willie, who was on the other side of the dock. "Are you ok, dude?" Luke asked me. "I think so." I say trying to get up. Luke calls Julie and she comes a few minutes later with a first aid kit. "What happened? Who is hurt?" She is always prepared. I see him calm down and walk over to her. "Caleb used his powers on Willie and Reggie inhaled alot of water." She laughed but I didn't know why. "Well I can help Willie but, Reggie he is unfixable." Luke laughed and I just gave her a look. She walked over to Willie who had a bloody knee and elbow. Luke helped her clean the wounds and apply the ointment. That boy is so obvious with her. It is adorable. Once they were done. They walked over to me to check out my ankle. When she lifted the bottom of my pants, she gasped. "What is wrong, Julie?" I looked down at my ankle. It was black. Just straight up black. She tried to clean it off but it wasn't a stain. Caleb fried my ankle, she said. She had to walk away for a second and it looked like she was crying. Luke ran after her. And I was left alone with Alex and Willie.

—————————————

Thanks for reading this chapter. I don't know if you guys have noticed but my chapters have been shorter. I am in middle school so I have ALOT of homework. Please vote 1-10 for "This band is back" by Charlie Gillespie, Owen Joyner, and Jeremy Shada.

Lily <3