JATP Page/Episode 12 : Alex's POV

Willie is gone. I didn't even get to say goodbye. He didn't get to know how I feel. Or did he already know? Oh I don't know. As Reggie attempts to comfort me, Julie is panicking in the kitchen with Luke trying to comfort her. All of the sudden she collapses on the floor. As if in light speed, Luke does too. I then turn to see Reggie on the living room carpet. I look back to see Julie and Luke but this time... Caleb is in front of them. "Where did Willie go?!?!" I yell at him. He steps back and says "Oh he crossed over." I exhale with relief. "I'm here to make sure you and your band never do." And with that me and the band poof out into the Hollywood Ghost Club.

*JULIE'S POV*

When I wake up, none of the guys are there. "Luke? Reggie? Alex? Where are you guys?!?!" I tell myself that this is just a prank when one the inside I know it isn't.

*ALEX'S POV*

We poofed straight onto the stage, where a slow arpeggio was being played on the piano. I looked down at my arm which had the purple stamp on it. Again. Caleb poofs in with his mic and I assume we are the background music.

Welcome to the party!
Is this what you expected?
We're getting pumped up,
We're getting ready,
We're getting excited!

We begin to play our instuments against our will. Again.

You can see us,
With your eyes!
Join us, c'mon
You'll be suprised!

He hit a pretty impressive high note, I'll give him that.

Oh, oh, oh!
Oh, oh, oh!

I suddenly started playing super fast on my drums. It hurt my hands and I wasn't even controlling them!

You wanna see,
You wanna-
You wanna-

The way he can just cut himself off, though.

You wanna live,
Unlike the-
Unlike the-
Rest of us!

I can't help but jam out cause the song is REALLY good.

We wanna party too!
We wanna live too!

The piano then plays a high E.

You can do that here!

He holds a LONG leggato.

Seeing into your future,
Don't you think that's wrong?
Selling your soul,
Just to see,
Where it belongs!

You can hear his voice echoing in the club from a mile away.

No, we have parties,
That never end!
Champagne and food!
Girls and tattoos!
No struggles for you!

I look at Luke who wants to punch Caleb so bad.

Oh, oh, oh!
Oh, oh, oh!

Reggie is just jamming out, not caring that Caleb GHOSTNAPPED us! If... that is a word.

You wanna see,
You wanna-
You wanna-

Stop cutting off so great!

You wanna live,
Unlike the-
Unlike the-
Rest of us!

Here we go again...

We wanna party too!
We wanna live too!

And then the high E...

You can do that here!

Luke is happy cause it is almost the end of the song.

We wanna, we wanna, we wanna, wanna, wanna!
Yeahhhhhhhh!

Thank you, thank you.

Author's Note : The song played in here was written by none other than _Sickauthor_. Thank you for writing this song for me, girl. Follow her guys and maybe, do melodies for her song, all you music lovers out there!

Reggie bowed and just as Luke was going to punch that smile off of Caleb's face, Caleb poofed out. Luke stomped his foot. He then looked around the crowd and something caught his eye. "JULIE!!!!!"

----------------------------------

Sorry about the cliffhanger and the wait. I've been SUPER busy with school. Anyway, I wanted to ask you guys a question today, soooo here it is:

If you can meet ONE celeb, who would it be?

Mine would probably be... Madison Reyes.
Or Jeremy Shada.
He seems like a fun guy.

Hope you enjoyed the song and the chapter.
Enjoy "Perfect Harmony" by Madison Reyes and Charlie Gillespie!

Love you guys,

Lily <3