JATP Episode/Page 13 : Luke's POV

As I looked around in the audience, I saw a crystal ball on someone's table. I squinted to make sure I was seeing correctly "JULIE!!!!" I jumped off the stage to grab the crystal ball but it poofed away. I collapsed to the ground, drowning in my own tears. "He took Julie. Caleb took Julie." Reggie and Alex attempt to calm me down but it doesn't do anything. "We have to save Julie." I say beginning to stand up. Alex pushes me back down. "Uh uh young man. You probably saw wrong. It was probably your mind playing tricks on you." Reggie nodded in response. "PROBABLY?!?!" I yelled back. He stood their noticing that for once I may be right. Reggie then said "Hey dude. Chill out! If you want I will call Julie right now. Ok?" He calls Julie. "Watch she is going to pick up and be JUST fine."

*10 minutes later*

"Julie pick up!" Reggie yells. We hear her voicemail for the 50th time. It is her voice. Of course it is. "Hi, this is Julie! I can't get to the phone right now! I will call you back as SOON as I can! Bye!" You can then hear me in the background. "What are you doing?" She giggles and the voicemail ends. I can't believe she kept that. Alex blushes and wipes his eye. I would say 'dude are you crying' but I am crying so much I can fill a pool sooooo...
I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut.
"I'm so sorry dude. You were right. Julie is in trouble. And we have to go save her!" Reggie says in his stupid superhero voice. Me and Alex roll our eyes at the same exact time in response.

*A/N - Bromance.*

"Reggie we can't do anything. It's no use." Alex says looking down at his hands. "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT! WE ARE GOING TO SAVE JULIE WITH OR WITHOUT YOU, ALEX! right luke?" Alex is shook. I can't help but laugh. "Yup. Reg, let's go beat Caleb's ghost...

*BLEEP*
*HINT : It starts with an A*
*Sorry I'm tired and it is crack hour lol*

"HEY! Language, Luke." I roll my eyes. Again. I stand up from the ground. "Hey, Alex. You coming?" He groans and follows from behind. He wants to come he is just scared we will fail. But we can't take that chance.
Not with Julie's life in danger.

*JULIE'S POV*

I was just taking a nap! And then I poofed here! What the heck is going on? How did an INNOCENT nap, turn into something SO evil?!?! I am now tied up, hands and feet. With tape over my mouth. I can see nothing. Just darkness. Where even am I? "I can hear your thoughts, ya' know?" I jump at the sound of his voice. "Caleb." I say muffled. So technically it really sounded like 'mhm'. "Oh goodness. Stop with the technical stuff!" I look down. He kneels in front of me. "So that boyfriend of yours... you care about him right? Oh and the two other guys of your little 'band'? And you want what is best for them right?" At this point if I nod my head one more time it is going to disconnect from my body. He rips if the tape and I shriek. "What are you going to do to them?" He chuckles. "They won't be... TOO harmed if you do what I say." I gulp. "What do you want?"
"How about we catch ourselves some ghosts, shall we?"

*LUKE'S POV*

We arrive at Caleb's office. Reggie knocks on the door as if he was saying 'FBI, FBI, open the door!'. I shook my head. Why the heck would he KNOCK on the door. Dummy. Funny, but stupid. I kick the door which immediately clashes down. I look inside and it is all dark. "After you." I hear Alex say. I scoff and walk in with Alex then Reggie following. We walk in and of course, like in any other scary situation, the door shuts on its own. Reggie and Alex jump into each other. Followed by them clearing their throats and continuing on. I see a sofa and a guitar and... wait... this is the studio. I see Julie sitting at the piano playing and singing to a song I've never heard before.

Here in front of me
We're shining so much brighter
Then I have ever seen
Life can be so mean
But when he goes
I know he doesn't leave

*A/N - I do not own these lyrics. This is a small excerpt from "Perfect Harmony" written by Madison Reyes and Charlie Gillespie.*
*sniff*
*RESPECT*
*Back to the book!*

I start to run to her but then I see Nick walk into the scene. She stands from the piano and smiles. With the smile that she has only given to me. She then gives him a kiss... on the lips. What is going on? This can't be real. I HAVE to be imagining this! "Julie!!!!" I yell. She looks back at me with tears that weren't there before. "I'm sorry. This is the only way you won't get hurt." Her voice echos then fades and the more I run to her the farther away she gets. I collapse to the ground. I see my reflection in the puddle of tears I created on the floor.
What have I done?

———————————

This was a LONG chapter.
I am going to go downstairs and my parents are going to yell at me for taking so long lol
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter cus I got goosebumps writing it.
Here is today's question :

What is your favorite song from JATP?

If you don't have one then give me ur top 3!
I am writing a song for this so I will try to put it in one of my following chapters!
Enjoy "Edge of Great" by Madison Reyes, Charlie Gillespie, Owen Patrick Joyner and Jeremy Shada!

Love you guys!

Lily <3