JATP Page/Episode 6 : Flynn's POV

Before we start I just wanted to say that this POV is from Minxieperez704 who chose Flynn. Keep commenting for POV requests and I will follow them!!!

--------------

What is up with Julie? She wasn't on the bus but I saw her walking home. And I texted Reggie... yeah I was that desperate to help Jules. And he said that she was acting weird around them too. He also asked me... nevermind. Anyway, I rang the doorbell and Julie didn't answer but Luke did. "What's up Flynn!" I smiled and said "Hey Luke, is Jules here?" He looked down and rocked back and forth on his feet "Umm... she is upstairs in her room but she has been real off lately." He scratched the back of his head "You can go talk to her." I thanked him and walked through the doorway. I looked around the house, feeling like I haven't been here in forever. After grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I went up the stairs and headed to Julie's room. Her door was closed but I didn't care so, without knocking, I opened the door. She jumped when I walked in but settled down when she knew it was me. I sat down on her bed. "Okay girl. You better tell me what is going on or I swear to god I will read every single note of yours in that dream box." Pointing over to her shelf where the dream box was located. She looked down at a page with lyrics. Me, being me, obviously snatched that paper out of her hand. It was lyrics. Lyrics for "Stand Tall". And the paper under it read "Perfect Harmony". She snatched back out of my hand "Don't read that." She was obviously talking about the second song. "Did you write it with Luke?" She shook her head. "I guess I wrote this song in music while dancing with Nick. But of course I thought I was dancing with Luke." I nodded. "Please don't tell Luke. He is already mad at me enough as it is. I don't want to completely destroy our relationship." I scoffed. She looked at me confused. "Girl, that boy LOVES you! He will never be mad at you. Maybe just... frusturated. And confused." She shrugged. "I guess." Oh my goodness, she is so obsessed with him. I told her all of the reasons that they were perfect for eachother. After that LONG conversation she settled down. A little while later she told me "Caleb came to see me in the library." Who is Caleb? I gave her a puzzled look. "He is the one that almost destroyed the guys." I nodded. "He said that if I didn't give him the lyrics to the last song I wrote with my mom then..." She took a deep breath. "Then he would destroy the guys. For real this time." I rubbed her shoulder because she obviously didn't want to talk about this. All of the sudden she sprinted out the door. I tried to keep up with her but I didn't know she was so fast! She ran into the garage where the guys were. She ran to Luke who was suprised. She hugged him so hard I don't think he could breathe. With no hesitation he hugged her back. I walked over to Reggie and kissed him on the cheek. Haha that face was PRICELESS. Juke is just too cute. They were still hugging until I cleared my throat really loud. "Oh... umm... sorry." Julie said. They both looked down and noticed that they were still holding hands. They let go and both looked away and blushed. Ahhhhhhhh Juke forever!!!!!

—————————————

Thanks for reading this chapter! Thanks for all of the reads, votes and comments.  Make sure to comment who you want the next POV to be! Last but not least, please vote 1-10 on "Flying Solo" by Madison Reyes, Charlie Gillespie, Jeremy Shada and Owen Joyner.
Love you guys,

Lily <3