003

003 — BIG AUGGIE'S BAYOU BAR

     "Garçon, your finest table, please!" Flynn called out among the crowd of men chattering causing them to silence themselves as they watched the two enter, or more like watch Flynn drag Rapunzel through the entrance.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked him nervous as she looked around at all the men who were cautiously eyeing the pair. They weren't the usual type to enter this bar.

Flynn lead her deeper into the bar. "You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose." Said Flynn as he inhaled deeply. "Really let that stench deep in. What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man-smell and the other part is really bad man-smell." He joked as he continued to lead her through the crowd of men to a table. "I don't know why, but overall it smells like the colour brown. Your thoughts?"

Rapunzel gasped as one of the men grabbed at her hair. She quickly bundled it all up and clipped her bracelet off causing it to shrink to a regular length.

"That's a lot of hair." He stated as he looked up at the pair, Rapunzel hid behind Flynn.

"She's growing it out. Is that blood in your mustache? Goldie, look at this, look at all the blood in this mustache!" He teased the girl knowing she was already scared.

Rapunzel backed up not wanting to be in the proximity of blood and ended up bumping into a large man sat in the corner. He growled at the girl who jumped back holding her pan in the air.

"You don't look so good Blondie." Flynn commented as he stood besides her. "Maybe we should get you home, call it a day." He suggested as he tried to lead her back to the entrance. "Probably better off. This is a five-star joint after all and if you can't handle this place, well maybe you should be back in your tower." He carried on and they nearly got to the door when it slammed in their face as a man held up a wanted poster of Flynn.