014

014 —TIME OF DEATH

A groan sounded throughout the tower as Rapunzel struggled to sit up due to her whole body feeling like it had shutdown

A groan sounded throughout the tower as Rapunzel struggled to sit up due to her whole body feeling like it had shutdown. She peeled her eyes open and blinked multiple times to adjust to the light before letting out a groan when she realised she was back in her tower. Her prison.

She noted that her Mother -Aunt, hadn't appeared yet and chalked it down to her being too busy torturing her family. Rapunzel knew she had to do something before she came back she just didn't know what, she doesn't know what's happened or how long she has been out for. She's so out of the loop she's not sure what she should be preparing for, she just knew she couldn't let Dahlia have Hope.

Rapunzel threw herself into finding a way to defeat Dahlia. She knew that Dahlia only wanted power and that that would be her downfall. She also now understood that Dahlia had been using her for centuries to stay youthful and strong and so if she could figure out a way to reverse that she would be able to have the upper hand, but she wasn't sure how to find a way around it as it was her own magic doing so.

Caught up in her own thoughts she heard a faint voice calling out to her. It called out a few times before Rapunzel finally heard it, it was Eugene! Rapunzel raced over to the tower window flinging the little hatch open, she smiled in relief as she looked down and saw the boy she had grow to adore. She couldn't believe it, she knew he would come for her but she also knew that the others probably advised him against it and it was odd that he was alone but Rapunzel brushed it off.

"Think you could lead me a hand, Rapunzel?" He asks her. She didn't catch on that he had called her by her actual name rather than the usual pet names he comes up with. But she was too elated to realise and Eugene smirked wickedly knowing just how naive she truly was.

Once Rapunzel had finished pulling him up she embraced him holding onto him not wanting to let him go, but soon a chill spread through her as a deep chuckle sounded from him.