004

004 — CONFESSIONS

     It was nightfall now and Rapunzel and Flynn were both sat together around a fire to keep themselves warm as they were going to have to camp in the woods that night.

Rapunzel gently took Flynn's hand and began to wrap her ever growing hair around it whilst he looked at her inquisitively.

"So you're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand." He broke the silence that clouded around them as he continued to watch her before groaning as she pulled a bit too tight.

Rapunzel cringed not meaning to hurt him. "Sorry...just don't... don't freak out." She asked of him nervous about how he was going to react, as by now she's realized he's only human even if he does know about certain supernatural things.

Flynn's eyes flickered quickly between his hand and Rapunzel knowing whatever she's about to do he's gone past the freaking out point he's accepted the fact he's now probably losing his mind.

Rapunzel sighed as she closes her eyes and focuses on his hand.

"Flower, gleam and glow.
Let your power shine,
Make the clock reverse,
Bring back what once was mine."

As her hair starts to glow from root to tip lighting up the darkness around them. Flynn looks stunned as he'a transfixed by the sight even though it was now the second time that he's seen this, it was hard to get over. He watched as the light continued on down her hair his eyes widening as he tried to act normal and not freak out. He quickly snatched his other hand away from her hair that was laid next to him as that began to glow continuing to the hair that was covering his hand.

Flynn felt a strange sensation tingle through his left palm as he looked down at her glowing hair.

"Heal what has been hurt.
Change the Fates design,
Save what has been lost,
Being back what once was mine,
What once was mine..."