012

012 —DAHLIA'S PROPOSAL

Flynn had been ordered by Klaus to stay with Davina whilst he had gone away to have a conversation with Mikael. The girl didn't seem all too friendly but Flynn didn't take it personally he had heard of the trauma she had gone through and knew that it must have been hard for her. In some ways they were much the same, both now orphaned, no family and not really anyone else to rely on but themselves. Flynn thinks if the circumstances were different they would make to be great friends but he had other concerning matters to think about.

He was currently leaning across a wall in an alley as they waited on Klaus' return.

"Do you think I should go check on Rapunzel?" He asked antsy, he hadn't heard from the girl as she of course didn't own a phone and he was worried about being separated from her as he didn't yet fully trust the Mikaelson's.

Davina sighed having heard Flynn speak about the girl for about an hour already. "Flynn, I'm sure she's fine. She's with Freya and the others."

"Okay but what if—"

Davina stopped him from thinking up a bunch of different scenarios in his head about what could happen to her. "You really love her don't you?" She said actually smiling at him.

"What?!" He gave her a ludicrous look. He scoffed. "No! I don't—LOVE?? I wouldn't even...we've only known each other for two days!! I don't...I don't even know what love is. I've never experienced love not even from a parent...what does it feel like?" He asked innocently as he rambled not wanting to believe that he could be capable of love.

Davina gave Flynn a grimace as she felt for him, even though her Mother was awful and tried to sacrifice her own daughter, she had loved her once upon a time and she also had friends she loved and she did have—had...Kol. "Um,well. Love is when you'd do anything for someone no matter the cost or sacrifice. When you don't even think when you see something that reminds them of you or you'd think they'd like and you buy it for them with no thought of anything in return or when you can't help but think about them every second of every day and the thought of something happening to them would feel like someone ripped out a piece of you as if you'd be nothing with them." She spoke solemnly, thinking of Kol and their love for each other.