010

010MOTHER KNOWS BEST

010 — MOTHER KNOWS BEST

Rapunzel watched as Freya, Rebekah and Hayley stood over Jackson who was laid out on the table they were recently sat at, Flynn had been ordered to go with Klaus as he wanted to keep an eye on him. She didn't know how she managed to get here, a part of her wanted to run back to the safety of her tower where nothing could touch her and she was left alone in her own solidarity, but she also knows that maybe the best thing to ever happen to her was Flynn climbing her tower and showing her a small part of the world. She had learned more these past two days then she had centuries spent in that tower and she's not sure she could ever go back to living the same life she once had.

She was afraid of what her Mother would do when she finally caught up to her knowing that letting Rapunzel stay with Flynn wasn't an act of kindness but her Mother waiting it out to see when Rapunzel would screw it all up and end up running back to her, but she wasn't going to let that happen. Even in the situation she has now found herself in where her whole body is telling her to go back to her Mother all she has to do is take one look at Flynn and know that she doesn't need that anymore. She can be her own rock, she just needed someone else to make her realize that.

She was also stuck in her thoughts about the Mikaelsons and their relation to her Mother as if she heard correctly and their Aunt Dahlia is the same woman as her Mother than she is related to this family but then if she is it begs the question, what does she want with the child? And why did she never tell Rapunzel she had living relatives.

Rapunzel was pulled out of her thoughts when Freya started to explain how it was going to work.

Freya traced an infinity symbol into Jackson's bare chest using the burned end of a sage stick. "By doing this, we should be able to trace Dahlia's signature all the way back to the source of her power. But, I'll need to dig deep."

She then looks up at Rapunzel. "If I may channel you, your connection to Dahlia will be useful. Rebekah I will need your help too."

Rapunzel felt slightly uncomfortable at the mention of her Mother but nodded her head nonetheless.