009

009 — THE MIKAELSONS

Rapunzel gripped Flynn's hand a little bit tighter as she could feel Klaus studying her face from where he stood. She held her breath as he walked closer to the pair before leaning down in front of Flynn and smiling sadistically.

"So you're the boy who stole from me."

Flynn cleared his throat nervously. "Technically I stole from your sister..." He trailed off moving his head back slightly as that was the only part of his body he could currently move. He waited for Klaus' reaction, expecting the man to properly kill or torture him but Klaus just laughed.

"You're a funny one aren't you." He clapped Flynn on the shoulder as he grinned. "No need to be so tense, I'm not here to kill you Rider. In fact we could help each other out. You do something for me...I don't hurt your girl." Klaus' eyes moved from Flynn to Rapunzel and back again.

"She's not my-" He spoke up going to correct him before seeing his glare burn through his soul. "yep got it. I'll do whatever you want just leave her out of it."

"Flynn..." Rapunzel said unsure of what the man was going to ask of him.

"It's okay Blondie. We're gonna be okay." He softly reassured her as he stroked his thumb across her hand.

Klaus eyes the pair in front of him. "How sweet, so my family still persists to be a thorn in my side and I need to find a way to rid them indefinitely, my aunt specifically. Since you're so good at sneaking around and stealing things I need you to find her for me as she's seems to be rather difficult to track down."

Flynn gave the man a look, believing him to be delusional. "You want me to find your aunt?" He asked Klaus repeating what he had already said to him to make sure that he had understood correctly.

"That's all I ask of you and then you and your girl are free to go." Klaus confirmed as Flynn nodded not wanting to say anything that would cause the man to change his mind as how hard would it be to find one lady?