The Black Hood Returns

Alice's eyes fluttered open to the sun peeking out of her blinds. She checked the time on her bed side table, it was 7:30 am. She groaned slightly before rolling over and seeing a familiar shirtless man sleeping soundly beside her. Alice smiled, waking up to FP every morning was still new and she loved getting a reminder every morning that them living together was not in fact a dream.

After Hal was arrested for the Black Hood murders, Alice went into a deep depression. Betty eventually went back to school and Polly left with the twins to rejoin the Farm, and Alice was all alone. Then one day FP came over to check on her after overhearing Betty talking to Jug about how she was doing. They spent everyday together, and days turned into months. Before they knew it, FP and Jughead had moved in with them and they were publicly together as a couple.

It didn't take much time for the Jones-Cooper family to adjust to the new norm, although Betty and Jughead made it abundantly clear that they didn't enjoy seeing their parents canoodling in any capacity. The family dynamic may have been odd, but so is the town of Riverdale.

Alice scooted closer to FP's sleeping body and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. His eyes moved open slowly, a tired smile stretching across his face.

"Good morning Al", he said in a groggy voice, rolling onto back and stretching his limbs.

"Good morning handsome", she smiled and moved over him, peppering kisses to his face and neck. "How'd you sleep?"

"Considering the fact that you wore me out last night, I'd say pretty great", he chuckled and slowly moved his hands down her sides. "I like that move we tried last night, what did you call it? The hummingbird?"

She nodded, "I liked it too, maybe we should make it a regular thing", she smirked.

"I like the sound of that", he looked at her lips before pressing his firmly against hers.

They were interrupted by the sound of their respective children loudly getting up for school, ruining the moment.

Alice sighed, "I'll go start the coffee", she got up and walked to her closet to grab a robe.

"I'll make the eggs", FP grabbed a shirt from the floor and pulled it on over his head.

As Alice was making the coffee, FP walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her. "You know, once the kids go to school, we have a little time for ourselves before work", he pressed a kiss to her cheek.

Betty let out a loud cough which startled FP and Alice out of their moment, "Sorry to interrupt but, mom, this was on the front steps for you", she handed Alice a letter with her name written on it before grabbing her backpack and heading out the door with Jughead.

Alice looked at the envelope, "Odd, the mail doesn't run until later today."

She sat down on one of the bar stools in the kitchen, ripping open the envelope to a letter written in a very familiar handwriting.

You will pay for committing the ultimate sin of adultery. I have eyes and ears everywhere, I am aware of the man who has taken my place in our bed and home. He will suffer the consequences along with you unless you free yourself of this sinful life you are living. Have you forgotten the vows we took all those years ago? I haven't. You will never be rid of me Alice Cooper.

Alice put her hand to her head and sighed, handing the letter over to FP. "Hal found out we're together and now he's threatening us."

FP began reading the note, "How did he get a note to you? He's in a maximum security prison."

She shrugged, "I-I don't know, I guess he has someone on the inside."

"FP, I don't want him to hurt you or have someone hurt you", she looked at him, worried.