Charles

"Alice, the bell is gonna ring any minute", FP had Alice pressed against a locker in the empty hallway. He was trying to stop things from escalating since the hall would be flooding with students at any moment.

Alice smirked and grabbed him by his letterman jacket, pulling him closer. "Then let's take this somewhere else."

FP was entranced by her lust filled eyes, God it was so hard to say no to Alice Smith. "I-I can't Al, I've got geometry next and I'm barely passing."

She pouted and let go of his jacket, "Fine, but you have to promise to make it up to me."

"I promise okay? I'll come by tonight, keep your window cracked", he leaned in and pressed a deep kiss to her lips that threatened to escalate things once again, luckily they were interrupted by the bell ringing and they parted quickly.

He pecked her forehead and started walking to his class, turning to her and pointing in her direction, "I'm gonna rock your world Alice Smith,'' adding a wink.

Alice rolled her eyes and laughed before turning to her locker to grab her chemistry book.

Later that night, Alice left her window cracked like FP had requested. She had her stereo turned up and was flipping through a magazine, checking the time every few minutes wondering when he would arrive.

When the radio started playing her favorite song she started singing and headbanging to the music, putting her magazine down on her bed.

"Alice Cooper is that you?" FP chuckled at her getting into the music.

Alice jumped and quickly turned to her window to see FP standing there.

"Shit FP! You almost gave me a heart attack", Alice put her hand on her chest in shock.

FP pulled up the window and climbed through, "Relax Al", he walked over to her and cupped her face, immediately pulling her into a soft kiss.

"I think maybe you need to show me how to relax,'' she wiggled an eyebrow playfully.

"Oh absolutely," FP took off his letterman jacket and pushed her gently onto the bed, Alice let out a giggle.

Afterwards, Alice curled up into FP's arms, just enjoying each other's company.

"Have you started on your project for Miss Rogers class?", FP ran his hand lightly up and down her bare arm.

"What? The flour baby project? Nah, I don't even know what I'm gonna name it," she shrugged.

"I named mine Charles, I really like that name," FP smiled and looked up at the ceiling.

"Is that what you want to name your first kid?", Alice turned to him softly.

"I mean yeah, but I already promised my dad I would carry the Forsythe Pendelton name so maybe if I have another son," he turned to look at her and ran a hand through her hair.

"What about you? Got any kid names picked out?"

"Not really, I don't know if I'll ever have kids,'' she shrugged. "I don't want them to grow up like I did, and I don't know if I'll ever get out of this hell hole."

"You will, you're a force to be reckoned with Al, I know you'll get out of here."

Alice smiled and pecked his lips softly.

After the Midnight Club incident with Mr. Featherhead, everyone went their separate ways. Alice and FP kept their distance and started dating other people. Alice was 3 months pregnant at this time and she knew she had to snag Hal Cooper, she knew he could get her out of this Southside lifestyle and raise her baby.

But she wasn't entirely right, he wanted Alice but he didn't want the baby. Hal's parents helped send her to the Sisters, where Alice gave birth to a baby boy.

She cried as she held her newborn son, she didn't want to let him go.

"Alice, you need to name him," Sister Margaret looked at her.

Tears filled Alice's eyes thinking about naming her son and then giving him away. Hal hadn't even come into the delivery room for support.

She looked at Sister Margaret who was holding the birth certificate in her hand to write down the name. She thought about FP and how she wished things would have been different. She missed him and Alice knew he would have never have made her give their son away. There was nothing she could do about it now, except one thing.

"Charles, his name is Charles."