A 90s Falice Thanksgiving

A/N: Hi, this is just a little soft young Falice moment, enjoy :)

"Alright class, don't forget the first draft of your essay is due after break, have a great Thanksgiving!", Mrs. Beaker quickly called out as her students were flying out the door.

Alice grabbed her bag and headed to her locker, Hermione catching up to her.

"Hey, what are you doing for Thanksgiving?", Hermione adjusted her glasses.

"Why do you care, Hermione?", Alice scoffed and shoved her English textbook into her locker.

"You know how Hiram and I are dating and his family is loaded right?", Alice nodded even though she had no idea where Hermione was going with this. "Well, the Lodges always take someone in who is less fortunate for Thanksgiving and I suggested you."

Alice slammed her locker shut, "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to come out that way, I just figured since your dad left and well you live in that rundown trailer park maybe you'd want to have a nice meal for Thanksgiving", Hermione stepped back a little, out of fear of what she might do.

"I don't need your fucking charity", Alice stepped in closer to her, her glare giving Hermione the cue to walk away quickly.

"Goddamn Smith, you're gonna make the girl cry", FP chuckled as he opened his own locker that was right beside hers.

"Good", she started walking away, heading towards the parking lot. "Ever since she started dating Hiram she's been acting like she's the rich one, what a bitch."

"She brought up your dad didn't she?", FP closed his locker and looked at her, knowing that was a touchy subject.

"Shut up, Forsythe", she started walking away, adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

"Hey!", he quickly walked after her. "Do you actually have plans for Thanksgiving? Because if not, I heard the Wyrm is gonna have a potluck", he shrugged.

"Why is everyone so obsessed with this holiday? No, I don't have plans and I'm fine with it", she pushed the door open and walked outside to the parking lot.

"If you come, maybe we can snag a bottle of Jack from behind the bar?", he raised an eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes and sighed, "Fine, I'll think about it okay?" FP knew the way to her heart.

It was Thanksgiving day and Alice walked into the Whyte Wyrm, tables lined up with steaming hot food and Serpent members scooped turkey and dressing onto their plates.

"Well, look who showed up", FP smirked.

"Shut up", she shoved him with a slight smile. "I'm just here to grab a plate for my mom."

"Sure, Al", he walked to the line and grabbed a plate, Alice followed suit and made her own plate first.

Alice was starving at this point and decided to sit down with FP. She loved her Serpent family, they had always been there for her, especially FP. She wished her mom was here to laugh and eat with them, but she knew she was too depressed to even get out of bed.

FP could see her mood shifting from laughing with everyone to staring down at her plate.

"Al, let's get out of here", he whispered to her.

Alice nodded and threw her plate away along with him, grabbing his hand as they walked upstairs of the Wyrm and to a room covered in bands posters, couches and a beer pong table.

FP closed the door and grabbed inside of his jacket pocket, "Uh, Hog Eye caught me trying to steal the bottle of Jack so I only got away with six little airplane bottles."

"Great so four shots for me", she grabbed 4 bottles from his hand.

"What the hell Al, that only leaves me with two!"

"You promised me a good time, Forsythe", she unscrewed the little bottle and downed it.

"Fine, at least I got you to come out of your cave for Thanksgiving."

She gave a short laugh and plopped onto the couch, FP following.

FP moved beside her before taking a drink of one of his bottles. "So, do you want to talk about it?"

"About what?"

He shrugged, "Whatever is bothering you."

She sighed and took a small pause, "I feel like everyone knows about my dad leaving me and my mom, it's humiliating."

"I thought he cared about me FP, and then he just leaves with no note or goodbye, my own dad", she looked up at the ceiling.

"He's a piece of shit Al, you didn't deserve that", he looked at her lovingly, unknowingly to Alice.

"Crazy thing is, I don't hate him, I love him still", she shook her head. "Even when he clearly didn't love me, it's so twisted."

She drank down the second little bottle.

"And my mom can barely get out of bed, him leaving broke her heart just as much as mine, we were both so blindsided."

"I had no idea Al", he put an arm around her and pulled her into him. "If it makes you feel any better, my dad is a piece of shit too."

"Yeah, it helps a little", she said playfully. "Is every dad in Riverdale the fucking worst?"

He chuckled and ran a hand through her hair gently. "Speaking of the fucking worst, what do you think the Lodges are doing today?"

"They probably have a turkey the size of a fucking chandelier and the napkins laid out at the table are just 50 dollar bills", Alice said snarkily, FP chuckled in response.

"You should have gone, it would have been funny to hear all the stories of how you ruined the Lodges' Thanksgiving", he smirked. "Would've gone down in Riverdale history books."

"I might need to save that idea for next year", she giggled.

"Maybe we could convince Hiram to take in two less fortunate Southside kids", FP laughed at the thought.

"We could raid their liquor cabinet and drink until we blacked out or they kicked us out", she closed her eyes imagining the moment, resting her head on FP's shoulder.

"Or...maybe we start our own Thanksgiving tradition? Unless you think that's stupid, I'm not trying to sound mushy or anything", he said, quickly defending himself.

"What? Drink airplane bottles of whiskey and talk about our feelings?", she raised an eyebrow.

"No Alice, you know what I mean", he rolled his eyes. "Having turkey dinner at the Wyrm and coming up here to drink, I'll work on my drink stealing skills."

"Fine, but I'll do the stealing next time, I have more experience."

"Sounds like a plan", he chuckled. "Happy Thanksgiving Alice."

"Happy Thanksgiving", she smiled and leaned in to press a soft kiss to his lips.