Falice Go to a Dive Bar

Alice sat on the couch, her legs curled under her as she turned the page of her book. The house was quiet, FP at work and the children off with their friends getting into God knows what. It wasn't very often she got moments like these, the Elm Street home was usually mass chaos. She picked up her glass of white wine from the coffee table and took a long much needed sip, feeling the effects of the wine kick in.

It wasn't long before she heard the knob of the front door turn and her handsome boyfriend walk through the door. FP hung his Sheriff's hat on the coat rack along with his jacket, a smile forming on his lips.

"Enjoying yourself?" He knew the kids were gone for the night and he could tell by Alice's set up that she was enjoying the unusually quiet home.

Alice smiled back, looking FP up and down as she closed her book. "Well hey there handsome, how was work?"

"Interrogated a guy about a grocery store robbery and that's about it, oh, Charles came by and we had lunch", he started loosening his tie. "He's looking for an apartment here in Riverdale now that he's decided to stay in town."

"Nonsense, he can move in with us! We can turn the basement into a room!"

"Al, he's 26, I don't think he wants to move in with his parents", FP chuckled, he knew Alice would try and suggest their son move in with them.

"Look, I know you're right, but that won't stop me from suggesting it to him hundreds time tomorrow when we have dinner at Pop's", Alice raised an eyebrow and took another sip of her wine.

"I'm right? I don't get to hear those words very often", he smirked and walked over towards her.

"I've had two glasses of wine, you know my words mean nothing right now."

He chuckled, "I'm going to go take a shower, Hog Eye opened up a new bar called The Torch and I told him I'd be at the opening", he now had moved to unbutton his shirt. "It's no Whyte Wyrm, but I'm glad the Serpents have a place again."

"Wait", Alice stood up as he started walking upstairs. "I want to go."

FP paused and turned back to look at her, "Is this Alice talking or the wine talking?"

"Maybe it's both, but I'm serious babe, I wanna go with you", she rubbed his arm softly.

FP smiled with a shrug, "Then let's get dressed."

Alice smiled and followed him up to their room.

FP put on his usual look, a plain white t shirt with jeans and his serpent jacket while Alice wore a black leather skirt with a bandeau top, the sleeves covered in a mesh material. She topped the look off with a dark red lip and her hair in a natural wavy look.

FP looked at her and smirked as they were about to walk out the door, "Maybe we should just stay home", he put his hands on her waist, pushing her towards the stairs.

"No no no, we don't want to be late,'' she smiled and grabbed his wrists, trying to pull him towards the front door.

"Fine, but just so you know, I'm undressing you with my eyes right now,'' he looked down at her.

"Be a good boy and you might get to see the real thing later tonight,'' she smirked and grabbed his keys off the table and walked out to the car. He walked quickly behind her, FP felt like the luckiest man in the world.

Once they got to The Torch, the parking lot was packed with motorcycles and the usual beat up pickup trucks, they could hear the music booming from outside the bar.

"Wow, looks like a nice turn out", Alice hopped out of the truck and smoothed down her skirt, FP came around and took her hand as they walked to the front of the bar where security was checking everyone.