Kagehina Break up. listen to the song^

So Hinata and Kageyama have been dating for 2 years and a few weeks ago, Kageyama noticed that hinata has been a little distant. He decided to follow hinata when he said he was going somewhere. This is... Kenma's house...
The door was locked but the curtains were opened. He looked in the kitchen window to see hinata and kenma kissing.  He decided to call hinata to ask where he was eventhough he quite clearly knew where he was.
He noticed that the timer had set on his phone
"Hey Hinata I-"
"The person you have called can't answer the phone right now. Type 1 to-"
H-he sent me to voicemail.
He decided to call him again. This time, he answered.
"What do you want Kageyama?" Said hinata
"I'm worried about you! Where are you!!!"
"I'm out buying clothes. Now by-
"Was it a lie" Kageyama inturupted
"Was what a lie?"
"Your confession... Was it all a lie?!?"
"No of course not! Then what are you doing with kenma in the kitchen then?"
"HUH? WHAT ARE YOU? A STALKER?!?" hinata said angrily
"NO! IM JUST SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT SOMEONE HE CALLED HIS BOYFRIEND EVENTHOUGH HE WAS CHEATING THE WHOLE TIME!" Kageyama yelled down the phone.
He immediately hung up and sent hinata a message
"We're over. Your a monster, you aren't worth anything without me. You don't even have someone to set for you now"
"Yes I do, I have kenma"
"I hate that guy... I hate him!" Kageyama said to himself.
Kageyama decided to text daichi asking him to kick hinata from the club.
" Why's that?"
"He cheated on me with someone and I hate him and I don't ever want to see his face again"
"Let me ask hinata"
Hinata and daichi chat
Daichi: hey Hinata
Hinata: yes daichi?
Daichi: is it true that you cheated on Kageyama?
Hinata: no! I would never cheat on him! He cheated on me!
Daichi: with who?
Hinata: I don't know! I just saw a post that he sent and it was a girl who idk!
Daichi: send me it
Hinata: *sends picture*

" Why's that?""He cheated on me with someone and I hate him and I don't ever want to see his face again""Let me ask hinata"Hinata and daichi chatDaichi: hey HinataHinata: yes daichi?Daichi: is it true that you cheated on Kageyama?Hinata: no! I wou...

Ok so this used to be Yachi cause I couldn't find a picture of Kageyama as a girl but this is y/n now :)

Hinata:See!
Daichi: okay I'm going to talk to Kageyama now.

Kageyama and daichi
Daichi: you liar!
Kageyama: what?
Daichi: explain this

Kageyama and daichiDaichi: you liar!Kageyama: what?Daichi: explain this

Kageyama:oh... So since hinata cheated on me with kenma, I decided to get with y/n since she's the only person who truly understands me
Daichi: with kenma?
Kageyama: yes with kenma
Daichi: let me talk to kenma now
Kageyama: okay

Daichi and kenma
Daichi: kenma?
Kenma: who's this?
Daichi: this is daichi, karasuno's captain
Kenma: ok so Why'd you text me?
Daichi: I have a question
Kenma: so?
Daichi: are you dating hinata???
Kenma: yes ☺️
Daichi: okay thanks!

The next day at practice, hinata acts as if nothing happened
"Hinata, come with me" said daichi firmly
"Okay!"
"You're out of the club!"
"W-w-what! Why!"
"You cheated on Kageyama with kenma!"
Hinata continuously denied it but daichi didn't change his mind.
When he came back, he said only a few words.
"I HATE YOU KAGEYAMA!"He yelled, " I WISH I NEVER DATED YOU!"
Kageyama heard this and said something back
"I regret trusting you with my heart! You broke it and left it. I HATE YOU HINATA, DIE!"