If Kageyama was gone

{Hinata POV}
It was 6 am and I woke up. It felt like my head was spinning. I got dressed as usual. I brushed my teeth quickly. I went into the kitchen to eat. I was going to drink some milk but, I knew that Kageyama would know since he knows the smell of milk by heart. He would probably ask me and say something like
"Where's the milk?!?! I need it!!!"
I went out of the door to get my bike.
I cycled to school, ready to win against Kageyama.

Usually when I was near the school, I would slow down. That's when Kageyama came in and raced there first.
I was ready for that to happen.

I ran faster, expecting Kageyama to be right behind me. I could hear breathing sounds behind me. God, Kageyama's here isn't he? I ran faster to get there first. "HAH! YES I WIN KAGEYAMA-KU- Wait.. Daichi?" I said, rotating my head
"Hey Hinata!" Said Daichi.

"Well I still count that as a win because he's not here and I am".

I waited in class for ages. Where the hell is he? I thought.
Class was about to start and I waited for him, every few minutes looking at the door to see if he was there.
"Hinata! are you listening?!?" Said my teacher.
"Uhm yes! Sorry sir!"
I waited until the end of the class but, he wasn't there.
I went through all of my classes until lunch.
At lunch, I went up to tsukishima and yamaguchi.
"Hey, uhm. Have you seen Kageyama?"
"No. Of course not. I'm in higher classes than him. Kageyama's an idiot🙄"said tsukishima.
"Okay."
I left without a word and walked over to my usual table.
We talked about everything we usually would but, one thing we missed out.
We usually would ask Kageyama why he liked milk so much. But he wasn't here.

I later finished all classes and went to the gym.
There stood Infront of me was the tiny giant himself.
"Oh my god!" I said excitedly"it's the tiny giant!!!"
"Hey! I thought I'd come over to check on my old school. I heard that your setter had left so, I decided to come over to practice with you all."
But Sugawara is right there. Wait... No no no. He couldn't be talking about Kageyama. Right?
Then he told me.
Kageyama left last week. He didn't want to tell any of you because he got an offer from one of the best teams in the country.
I cried and cried for hours at home.
He was my first and only love! And he had to leave me just like that!
THAT TRAITOR! HE LEFT ME ALONE! I'M NOTHING WITHOUT HIM!!! And he's nothing without me.