Iwaoi soulmates:listen to the song^

Ok so I'm pretty sure this will make no sense at all so yeah, don't come yelling at me :)

Iwaizumi has loved Oikawa for years and it was soon time for him to find his soulmate. He prayed that it was oikawa but thats all he could do. He was turning 17 the next day. He was going to find his soulmate. The next day, the name of his soulmate should appear on his hand. He prayed to at least see an "O". He didn't know what he would do if Oikawa wasn't his soulmate. The next day, an i, w and a appeared on his hand. It's not him is it...
The next few days, he got the whole name. It was oikawa! He went over to show Oikawa to see his reaction. Oikawa was with a girl. "Hey Iwa-chan! Meet Shirozumai!"
"Who's she?"
"Oh! She's my new girl friend!" he said in excitement 
Iwaizumi's mood changed within a second. Just to hear that he had got a girlfriend right as he was going to tell him that he was his soul mate. The name said Oikawa, surely! 
He waited a few months to see if the name "Iwaizumi" was on his hand. It was now Oikawa's turn for his soulmate. Oikawa was really excited. 
The first few letter appeared. "I, a, z" Iwaizumi was so excited since Oikawa could actually be his soulmate. The next day, a second I, u and m"
"Wow, Iwa-chan could be your soulmate, huh Oikawa!" said Makki.
He got his last letters but, when I looked at his name, I was sure that my name was going to be there..
Shirozumai.. Oikawa's girlfriend was his soulmate...
He took a glance at his own arm to notice that it didn't actually say Oikawa. It said Oikawai. This entire time he was so scared...
I couldn't tell if I was imagining it or not. "Hey Iwa-Chan!!!! I GOT MY SOULMATE!!!!!!!" Screamed Oikawa,
"Really? Who is it?" Replied Iwa
"It's shirozumai!!!"
"...."
"Iwa? Are you okay, Iwa-chan?" he asked. 
"Well... I guess my soulmate is a different Oikawa then..."
"Wait! Iwa! I was jo-"
By the time Oikawa started, he was gone. 
The next few days, Iwa wasn't in school... He had transfered to try and find a different Oikawa eventhough there was no possible way. Iwaizumi was stuck trying to find someone else.