Daisuga Rejection: Listen to the song ^

The song was suggested by @BAKAGZZ

Suga and Daichi have been friends since the beginning. They joined the volleyball club together. They didn't keep many secrets from each other apart from a few. Sugawara had one special secret that he was only willing to share after 3 whole years. Suga had a huge crush on Daichi. He decided to confess to him today.
"Hey Daichi.. Can I tell you something?" Sugawara asked
"Sure! I also have to tell you something!"
"You start" said Daichi
"I-i... I like you Daichi!" he said, "I have loved you ever since we signed up for the volleyball club!
"I-i'm sorry suga.. I like Michimiya.."said daichi
"Well... I guess I'll be leaving now....."
The next day, daichi decided to confess his feelings to Michimiya.
"I like you Michimiya!"
"Sorry... I don't like you in that way" she replied
Daichi was going to go to Sugawara for comfort but them he realised that he hadn't been at school. He went to his house but then he noticed a sign on the house. This house is for sale!
Suga had left daichi alone since it would hurt too much to stay there and face rejection. Daichi prayed that he had just moved somewhere else around the prefecture but for the next few days, he didn't come to the school.
He decided to ask the president why he wasn't there. "Sugawara left this school a week ago! Didn't you know that?"
Daichi felt bad but also betrayed that Sugawara didn't tell him. In a way, he did though. A few words flashed across his mind. Well... I guess I'll be leaving now...
It was then that daichi realized that Sugawara did actually specify that he was leaving... He just didn't say where to.
Daichi went star gazing that day and prayed that where ever he was in the world... That Sugawara was fine. He couldn't believe that he was the reason as to why he left. His heart ached from the feeling and eventually just decided that he couldn't find him and after months of praying that suga would come back, he just accepted that he would never see him again.