𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Week four

  "Why do you keep asking? You know you'll never get an answer." Shigaraki was sitting down in his cell, legs crossed staring right at Dabi. The scarred man kept trying to get the answer to one question, your location.

  "All for One wanted you to answer without having to read your mind." Dabi replied to the prisoner. "I'll ask one last time before the boss gets sent in here, where's Y/N?"

  "Fuck you."

  Dabi shook his head and turned his back towards Shigaraki. "You know how his mind reading quirk works, right? You can't avoid his questions." The raven-haired man walked down the hallway that lead to an elevator at the end of it. Shigaraki watched as Dabi stepped into the elevator, and left him alone once again.

  Tomura was the only thing in his cell. There wasn't a bed, a chair, or even a book. It was just him and three grey, cement walls. Of course there were the metal bars that allowed Dabi or All for One in and out of his cell as they pleased. Shigaraki has tried fighting against them in hopes of escaping his prison, but without his quirk he was weak.

  Tomura had began doing whatever exercises he could with all the free time he had between meals. Three times a day someone was sent in to give him a trey of food. Usually just a sandwich with ingredients that were probably passed expiration date, but Shigaraki took what he could.

  After eating, whoever was sent in would let him out, and let him use the bathroom that was in the middle of the hallway between Shigaraki's cell and the elevator. Prisoners were treated better than this, at least they got some kind of bed and a pass time, Tomura didn't even get that.

  At least he had light so he wasn't left in complete darkness when left alone. Shigaraki figured since there was an elevator, that All for One was keeping him underground. Since his old boss visited him so frequently, it was safe to assume that he was underneath All for One's base.

  The doors to the elevator slid open, and All for One stepped out of it. "Seems like Dabi's relentless begging didn't get an answer out of you, Tomura. Before I get the information myself, tell me about this Y/N." He said to the blue-haired man.

  "I'm not telling you anything." Shigaraki hissed, now standing from his spot on the floor.

  "Isn't it expected for a son to tell his father about a girl he's interested in?"

  The blue-haired Tomura ignored the question.

  "I was hoping not to force things out of you, but you leave me no choice." All for One reached into his front right pocket and pulled out the key to his adopted son's cell. He let himself in and Shigaraki backed away from the taller man.

  "Don't be like that." All for One said calmly. The adoptive father made his way toward the nervous Shigaraki. His hand reached to grab the younger man's face, so he could activate his mind reading quirk and learn about your whereabouts.

  "Don't touch m-" All for One placed his palm over Tomura's face. "What does Y/N look like?" He asked. Shigaraki had no say in the matter, he didn't even need to think of you for his father to get the answer.

  An image of your face appeared clearly in All for One's mind. "Where does Y/N live?" He asked out loud. Tomura was struggling to keep his mind blank, but the quirk was too powerful to be fooled.