𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Just hours after Shigaraki left you alone in your apartment, it had began to rain, in both real life and in the Minecraft world the two of you shared. It was dark outside now, around 11pm.

  It was clear you weren't going to get much sleep after the discussion you had with Tomura just earlier that night. You opened the game in which the both of you made impressive progress on over the course of the two months the man stayed with you. Shigaraki had a grand wooden house across from your cozy little cottage.

  You thought back fondly on the night the two of you had a small argument about the style of Minecraft house you wanted to build. You wanted a cute little cottage with lots of flowers and bushes, but Tomura wanted a mansion with big rooms and windows. You guys couldn't agree on one design, so you decided to build two separate houses.

  You controlled your character to run around throughout the castle that was your ex-roommate's house, and to your surprise it was nicely decorated throughout. "I remember putting this here.." You whispered to yourself, walking into the blocky master bedroom. You had put a pink bed next to Shigaraki's red one, saying that you could have sleepovers in game.

  "I miss him already, little guy." You said, now setting down the PS4 controller in favor of the Yoshi doll that was sat next to you on the couch. The dinosaur stared at you blankly, and you could feel tears well up in your eyes yet again.

  The living room was dark, with nothing but light from the TV giving off illumination. You cried to yourself silently in the depressing atmosphere, the nostalgic Minecraft soundtrack only adding to the miserable situation.

  Your character on screen sat still, waiting for you to take control once again, but that didn't happen. Instead you wiped away your salty tears and turned off your gaming console.

  "You're gonna sleep with me tonight." You said to the stuffed dinosaur, now standing from your place on the couch. You made your way blindly to your room with Yoshi in your hands.

  You crawled underneath your comforter and snuggled your face into your pillow, still holding the doll. You closed your eyes, but of course you didn't sleep, only laid there in a deafening silence. Gone were the noises of an FPS game on a low volume in the living room, no more silent curses as Shigaraki lost a match, just your breathing and thoughts.

  "You're gonna miss him too.. won't you, Yoshi?" You asked in a whisper. You used your fingers to make the doll nod its head against your chest.

  Why couldn't you just meet a normal guy? Why was it that all the guys you took interest in were either abusive or troubled in some way? Shigaraki wasn't a bad guy, not at all, but him being who he was.. well that came with some problems. Problems you were hoping would come up later, and would be less painful to fix.

__

  Just a few miles away, Shigaraki had called a meeting with the members of the League of Villians, minus Dabi. Everyone showed up, and were giving him criticisms for being gone so long with no contact until now.

  As always, he stood behind the hideout's counter, waiting for the members to settle down and to listen to what he had to say.

  "Guys," The leader started, looking around at everyone's faces. "I'm pretty sure this isn't coming as a surprise to any of you, especially regarding my lack of contact, but I called you here for our last meeting. I don't wanna be the leader of the League anymore. You will have to find someone else to fill my place, maybe you can get Dabi to come back with me gone."

  "Where's Y/N?" Toga questioned, basically ignoring what Shigaraki had just announced.

  "I was wondering that too!" Twice shouted.

  "She's told me to inform you guys of her leaving the League as well.." Twice and Toga looked at each other, both frowning in disappoinment.

  "Can we go back to your earlier point?" Kurogiri butted in. "You can't just leave, what about the boss?" The shadowy figure crossed him arms and looked at Shigaraki with those yellow eyes of his. If he had more of a face, he'd be sure to be scowling right now.

  "I'll take that up with him. I'll call him soon, sort everything out." Shigaraki replied.

  "Regardless of how he reacts, I'm still leaving the League. No questions, I'll convince All for One somehow, I really don't care how long that takes."

  "This is because of that girl isn't it?" Kurogiri said.

  "We don't mention her, not to the boss. She never joined. She never set foot into this bar, do you understand?" Tomura looked at all the members with a serious face, just because he was stepping out of his role as leader doesn't mean he wasn't ready to do whatever it took to protect you. If that meant potentially hurting one of the members of the LOV, he would do it, though of course he didn't want to, especially after what happened with Dabi.

  "Now go. I need to call the boss right away, and I want privacy."

  "I don't see what's so special about that girl.." Spinner muttered under his breath, taking his leave along with the other members, leaving Shigaraki alone with the small TV he used to contact All for One.

  "Tomura Shigaraki, how long has it been since you called me? 3 months now? Where the hell were you?" A man with a deep voice practically yelled from the other side of the TV screen. His head was pitch black and took the shape of a deformed skull. All for One had tubes coming out of his neck, to help with his breathing after a brutal showdown with pro-hero All Might years ago.

  "I was busy making plans for the LOV." A lie, but what he was about to say was a lot worse than a little fib.

  "I called you for a reason. I don't want to be the the leader of the League anymore. I don't want to work for you anymore. I'm done." Shigaraki made his tone serious and as blunt as he could make it.

  All for One gave a breathy laugh, if you could even call it that. "Are you out of your mind? You're supposed to help me regain my health so I can take down All Might."

  "I don't care about that anymore." Was Tomura's response. He knew he was playing a dangerous game by doing this, but he knew he had to, for you. Living with the weight of still being under All for One was exhausting, all he wanted now was to lead an ordinary life.

  "Where did this idea of leaving come from?" Shigaraki couldn't think of a believable explanation, but the truth wasn't going to work, because the truth would put you in extreme danger.

  "I had a change of heart, did some thinking of my own for once." Mostly true.

  "So you're planning on rejoining the society that let you down over and over again? You want to join the people that let you wonder the streets as a little boy, and didn't bother to help?" All for One was trying to get into Tomura's head, and just for a split second it worked. Just for a split second Shigaraki thought that it was risky re-joining society again, but then he remembered how you treated him, how you looked past his physical appearance and who he was as a villian, and saw the person he was beyond all of that.

  "Yes."

  "You're going to regret making this decision." All for One's picture disappeared from the screen, and pit began to form in Shigaraki's stomach.

  It was obvious All for One wasn't capable of doing much on his own yet, but he had dozens of minions to call on to do whatever he needed, and Shigaraki knew this. The bar was the last place he needed to be, soon people were going to be sent this way to try and hurt or kidnap him.

  Quickly, Shigaraki ran out of the hideout, not even knowing where he was headed.