𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Hello, welcome to Sachi's Sweets. You can order at the counter or take a seat and-" The welcome greeting for customers came out like it always did as the front door's bell rang, but the person that entered caused you to stop mid-sentence. Your friend, Sachi who owned the place, could see you tense up immediately as the tall man walked towards the counter.

  "I got this, hun. Go in the back, I'll get you when he's gone." Sachi straighten her back as you quickly walked into the kitchen area of the café. It's been two months since that incident at the grocery store, and you thought Mako was gone for good, but here he was walking in the door of your place of work.

  "What're doing back here?" Sachi's younger sister, Shuko, asked. "Mako.. he found me." You said in a hushed voice. The teenagers eyes grew wide with worry after seeing panic take over your features. "I'm sorry, is my sister taking care of it?" You nodded quickly.

  "I need to call someone." You mumbled, walking past Shuko and into the break room at the very back of the building. You rummaged through your purse after taking it out of your locker, looking for your cellphone. How desperately you needed to hear Shigaraki's voice, especially in a moment like this.

  The phone rang a couple times before your roommate answered. "Shiggy.. Shiggy I need you to come to the café. Mako's here and I really want you to come down here and walk me home. I'm too scared to-"

  "Y/N, it's okay. I'm on my way." Is all the man on the other side of the telephone said before hanging up. Not exactly what you were hoping for, but the effort was there and he was coming, no questions asked.

  "He's gone." Sachi said, peeking around the doorway of the break room. "Thank you so much." You said, releasing a deep breath. "I'm really sorry, but can I go home early? I'll work overtime tomorrow."

  Your friend gave a sincere smile and nodded. "Of course. That gamer boy coming to pick you up?" She teased, trying to lighten the mood.

  "Well I guess you could call him that.." You shrugged your shoulders, smiling at the thought of going home and relaxing on the couch with Tomura. "I'll let you get ready to go then." Sachi said before taking her leave.

  "Fucking Mako.." You cursed under your breath as you untied your pink apron from the back. This was more than concerning now, you had seen your ex twice in the span of two months after going a whole year of him completely out of your life. If he wasn't such an abusive asshole, you could have moved on like any other girl, but his presence is still horrifying, and you don't think that will ever change.

  You folded your apron and put it in your locker and closed the metal container. You untucked your shirt from your pants and let out a satisfied breath, this was much more comfortable.

  Your phone vibrated in your pocket and you checked it to see a notification from Shigaraki saying that he was here. Quickly, you snatched your purse and rushed out into the main area of the café. You saw Tomura standing there in all his comforting glory. Just seeing him made your heart rate ease.

  "Thank you for coming." You said breathlessly, flinging your arms around his waist. Tomura's cheeks flushed as your body collided with his own, and for a second he didn't quite know what to do. But of course, he couldn't let this moment go to waste, not with you.

  He pulled the sleeves of his hoodie over his hands and returned your hug, albeit a bit awkwardly.

  Back at your apartment, you kicked off your shoes and sat down with Shigaraki on the couch like you always did after a day's work.

  "I'm sorry you saw Mako again today." Tomura said to you, leaning his head back against the cushions and looking your way.

  "I know how much you hate him, and for what you've told me, I hate him too." You shook your head and looked into your roommates eyes, a beautiful scarlet. His eyes were mesmerising, and frankly you were jealous of the unique color.