𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

"Ugh!" Toga cried, trying to pull a brush through her blonde locks. It was the afternoon after you and Shigaraki went to the arcade, and the League gathered at the bar once again.

You awoke just minutes earlier as you got back to the hideout extremely late last night. Shigaraki was still asleep, the stuffed Yoshi you won for him was sat upright on his chest when you woke up. If he held the doll, it would have disintegrated, and he didn't want that.

"I can help." You offered to the teenager, giving her a soft smile. Toga at first squinted her eyes at you, but after a few seconds handed you the pink, plastic brush.

The two of you walked over to the swivel chairs placed by the counter, Toga sat in front of you. You took a seat to her back and tried to section her hair in easier to handle chunks.

"You have nice hair. It's really thick." You complimented. Toga didn't reply. Sighing, you began to run the bristles through a bit of her hair.

You didn't know how her hair became so tangled as she usually wore it up in twin buns, but you didn't question it.

"Shiggy treats you like a baby." Himiko suddenly said.

"Why do you guys keep saying that?" You pouted and moved on to the next section of her hair. "He's sarcastic and pretty rude to me too."

"Whatever. You get special treatment, but you're going out of your way to be nice."

"Because I wanna be part of the family you've got going on here..."

The door to the backroom opened with a loud whine from the rusted hinges. Shigaraki walked out of the room, scratching his neck.

He looked over to you brushing through Toga's hair and he felt that sick feeling come back into the pit of his stomach. "Morning, Shiggy." You said, not turning your attention from the girl in front of you.

"Afternoon, Shiggy!" Toga chirped, whipping her head around and waving her hand wildly. She winced in pain when the brush pulled her hair from the motion.

"Careful." You said to her. "I want to explain the plan to attack U.A." Shigaraki stated, walking behind the bar's counter. All eyes were on him now.

"U.A.? Shigaraki those are children." You looked at him, your anger apparent.

"I get we're bad guys, but-" You started, but Shigaraki cut you off.

"Shut up, Y/N." You frowned and continued to brush the rest of Toga's hair.

"In a few days, the hero course students are going to a training camp. The night they arrive is when the plan will take action."

You leaned into Toga's ear. "Want me to help put your hair up?" You whispered as not to interrupt Tomura, but he speaks up anyway.

"Can you not talk when I'm talking?" He said, giving you an angry look. Though they were mostly covered by his disheveled bangs, you saw Shigaraki's eyebrows angle themselves down.

"I'm not listening to a plan that involves 'attacking' kids, Shigaraki. I won't even begin to think about participating in this plan either." You spat, giving him an equally upset look.

You honestly didn't think that the League would stoop so low as to attack high-schoolers.

"If you're not gonna be of use, just go ahead and leave." Dabi said to you.

"Y/N can sit this one out." Tomura said to the spikey-haired man.

Perhaps Shigaraki was being soft with you, but why? You weren't a younger member like Toga, and sure you and him have had moments unlike ones you've had with other members, but it was now clear to you he saw as you something other than someone to help achieve his goal.

"He makes a good point," You said, glaring at Tomura. "but for the next few days, I'm going to do everything in my power to get you to rethink this plan, Shigaraki."

The room went silent. The other members have had their disagreements with the leader of the LOV, but none dared to actively try to stop a plan that Shigaraki had come up with. To do so was was suicide in their eyes.

You set the pink brush down on the counter and reached for a hairband Toga handed you from over her shoulder. "I like your style." Toga said to you, and though you couldn't see it, a smile had stretched across her face.

"Someone finally had the guts to fully stand up to Shigaraki." You heard Twice chime in.

"I agree- NO I DON'T! I agree with Y/N, I don't wanna beat up a bunch of teenagers." Twice walked over to you from his place near the entrance and placed a hand on your shoulder. Two of the members of the League seemed to be on your side.

"This is bullshit." Dabi spat.

"Y/N is good in my book. Come up with a better plan, Shiggy." Toga said. She turned around in her chair and pulled you into a big hug. The hug shocked you, but you awkwardly wrapped your arms around the younger girl.

Shigaraki stomped his way into the room he had just left, slamming the door shut. Dabi left the hideout with a huff, leaving you and the rest of the members in another silence.

"Should I go talk to him?" You asked Toga and Twice. They nodded in unison.

"He seems to listen to what you say.. a little." The blonde girl said, urging you to talk to Shigaraki.

You stood from your place at the counter and went to knock on the door of the room you slept in.

You walked into the room and saw Shigaraki pouting on the wooden floor, the Yoshi plushie in his lap. He was acting foolish, especially for his age and the fact he was supposed to be the leader.

You sat down on the couch. "You need to come up with something better, I meant it when I said I'll do anything I can to make you stay away from those children. You're acting like you should be in class with them right now." You said calmly, trying to stand your ground.

"I'm acting like a child? You had me running out of an arcade at 2 o'clock in the morning." He replied, looking up at you from his place on the floor.

"This is different and you know it, Shigaraki. We were having fun-"

"You were having fun."

"Come up with a different plan. I'm not going to traumatize a bunch of kids. I don't know much about you, but you should know about trauma, Shigaraki. I can see it in your eyes." You stood and walked passed him, opening the door to join the other members in the main area.

"Think about it." You said, closing the door behind yourself.

Tomura sat there, stunned. That was such a different side to you than he was used to. You were extremely serious, a complete 180 from the night before.

"I'll.. do something else. Serious Y/N is scary." He whispered down to the Yoshi in his lap.