𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"What a freak." That horrible voice echoed through your head once again. You awoke covered in the cold sweat you always got when you had that recurring nightmare.

  This time instead of your bed back at your apartment, you sat up on a dusty, worn couch. It's been exactly one week since you've joined the League, and everyone had yet to warm up to you.

  The couch was located in a backroom of the old bar, presumedly where they kept all the extra liquor. Previously, Shigaraki was the one to sleep on the couch, but since your arrival, he'd slept on a blanket on the floor next to you.

  "Y/N?" You heard the man croak from the floor. You sighed, ever since you began sleeping on this couch in the bar, you've had that nightmare every night. Usually you'd only have it around once a week, and that was horrible enough, but having it every night seemed like a form of torture.

  "I'm sorry." You whispered to Shigaraki. "Nightmares.. I tend to have those a lot."

  He didn't reply but just huffed and turned on his side. You didn't know what to do, so you sat there for a few minutes.

  "Shiggy?" You asked.

  "Don't call me that. I don't like it when the girl does it either." Tomura hissed.

  You fell back on the couch, expelling the air in your lungs. "It's stuffy in here."

  "Then go outside." Shigaraki was now fully awake and aggravated. He'd been waken up every night in the past week by you and your nightmares, he just wanted a full night's sleep.

  You huffed and bent over the side of the cushions and looked down at Shigaraki. The room was dark, but there was a small window that gave the space a small, white glow.

  You smiled down at him, hoping to ease his grumpiness. "Wanna go for a walk?"

  "Fine." Shigaraki pushed himself up from the floor with his elbows. "Only because I know how annoying nightmares can be."

  The two of you put on sweaters and shoes and headed out the front door of the bar, being careful of anyone who may have seen you exit.

  The first few minutes were painfully quiet and awkward, but Shigaraki spoke up first.

  "You're not very.. villianous. You're fairly light-hearted and.. I don't know. You're not a misfit like the rest of us." Tomura hunched his shoulders over, causing his faded blue hair to cover his face.

  "Just because I'm not all dark and gloomy doesn't mean I've had it easy, Shiggy."

  "I told you I didn't like being called that!"

  The air went silent again, nothing but an occasional passing car and the sound of both of your footsteps. It was a beautiful night out, there were no clouds in the sky and the moon was round and full.

  The stars twinkled gorgeously, and you couldn't help but stop in your tracks and stare up.

  "What are you doing?" Shigaraki asked. He was clearly a little annoyed with you for waking him up and making him walk out in the cold, autumn wind.

  "Looking at the stars."

  "How romantic. Can we keep going?"

  You caught up with the cranky Tomura and sighed. Is this the 'special treatment' that Twice was claiming Shigaraki was giving you? It sure didn't feel like it, the way he was acting towards you wasn't all that different from how he treated the rest of the League.

  "There's an arcade a few minutes from here, did you wanna play some games, Shiggy?" You poked the sleeve of his black hoodie playfully, awaiting his response. Though you have only spent little time around him, you've noticed his habit of playing on a 3DS that he seemed to carry around everywhere.

  "I don't have any money." He replied.

  "It'll be on me, you seem to forget you let me out of the hideout to go to work."

  Shigaraki shook his head and expelled a breath he seemed to be holding.

  "Whatever. After a few games, I wanna go back to the hideout and sleep!"

  Giving a gracious smile, you grabbed Tomura's sleeve and started walking at a quicker pace. "Hey!" He hissed. "Be careful! What if you grabbed my hand?"

  "Oh your quirk? It wouldn't do anything to me."

  "How? Are you sure it works that way?"

  "100% sure. Why, attached to me already?" You winked at the man and he scoffed in return.

  "Of course not. I just didn't want anyone to see if I did happen to disintegrate you, even though it'd be your own fault."

  "We're here!" You pointed at the arcade's open sign, smiling widely.

  Shigaraki's scarlet eyes looked at the excitement on your face, despite the rude language he's thrown at you through the night, you were still trying to become better friends with him. You were being nice and inviting to the leader of the LOV. Why you were putting yourself in such a situation, he couldn't quite figure out. What was your deal, and why was it actually causing his stomach to feel a little sick?

  You pushed through the glass doors of the building and the both of you were met with dim lights and several gaming machines. In front of all the games though was a lone desk with a tired, scrawny man behind it.

  "Entrance fee for adults is $12 each. You can turn bills into coins near the cafe." You walked up to the man behind the desk and dug in your back pocket for your wallet. You counted $24 and placed the bills in front the man.

  "Enjoy yourselves." He said to you.

  You grabbed Shigaraki by his sleeve again, this time with no protests from the blue-haired man. You dragged him over to the cafe and put $10 into the coin machine.

  "$5 of coins for me, and $5 of coins for you. What game did you wanna play first?"