𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Dabi's right hand was producing a bright blue flame and he held it just centimeters from your face. The two of you were arguing about your being in League, and everyone just watched as he pinned you against the hard floor of the LOV hideout.

  The argument began when Shigaraki was talking to Kurogiri about plans for the LOV with the Yoshi you gave him in his lap. Dabi saw the toy and when he figured out it came from you, he got furious.

  "You're trying to butter up the leader so you get out of doing any work for the League." The raven-haired man had said, stomping over to you. You weren't even bothering anyone as you, Toga, and Twice were in mid-conversation.

  You stuck up for yourself because of course you weren't trying to 'butter' anyone up. You simply wanted to be nice to a new friend.

  "I don't know what you're talking about," you stated, turning your attention away from Toga and Twice. "It's just a stuffed animal. Leave me alone, Dabi."

  That had done it. All the pent up anger he's felt towards you since the day you arrived overflowed out of him. Before you realized what was happening, Dabi had grabbed you by the hem of your shirt and slammed you against the ground, his teeth gritted tightly together.

  "You're not a villian, you made a mistake. You don't belong here." He hissed now bringing the fire to your skin. You cried out from pain trying with all your might to push him off of your body with your legs. Your arms were held tightly against the sides of your torso by Dabi's legs, rendering them useless. "I'm not gonna burn, you can hold that damn flame to my face all day." You said, still kicking him.

  Shigaraki at first was too angry to move from his seat, but he quickly took action. You were strong and he knew if given enough time you could have gotten the burnt-man off of yourself, but Dabi was hurting you. Without thinking, Tomura rushed over to the two of you on the floor and placed his hand on Dabi's back, decaying his shirt off.

  A pile of grey dust fell onto your chest and stomach, causing a small cloud of ash to block both you and Dabi's vision. The fire was still against your cheek and you had began to cry from the burning sensation you felt. "Get off of me!" You screamed to the man.

  Shigaraki dug his nails into Dabi's back and started watching as his skin slowly began to crack. Dabi cried out and shoved Tomura away with his elbow. Shigaraki stumbled back a few steps but quickly found his balance. "Get off of her." The blue-haired man ordered.

  Dabi made the indigo flames disappear from his hand in the fear of being completely decayed by the leader of the LOV. "This doesn't change a damn thing." He said to you, standing up.

  "Now my skin is even more fucked up. I'm leaving." Dabi stormed out of the bar, shirtless and with blood running down in streams on his back. It was silent, the weight of what just happened heavily floating around the room.

  "You're okay." Shigaraki said finally, squatting down to the floor. He tried not to show the happiness in his voice or on his face. Of course you were ok.. well physically at least. Hearing you cry out like that made him feel the need to protect you, he's never felt something so powerful in his life.

  You gave a helpless smile as you sat up from the floor. "Yeah, I'm okay.. I guess." You mumbled, embarrassed someone had to practically save you. Shigaraki was the only one to take action when there was a good possibility of him getting seriously hurt. The other members of the League were no match for Dabi, and they all knew it.

  Twice and Toga rushed over to you, both of them enveloping you in a big hug. Shigaraki watched the three of you and felt jealousy well up inside of him. How desperately he wanted to hold you, especially after what just happened, but the fear of killing you was just too strong. He wanted to know if you were just as warm as you looked when you slept. He craved physical affection, but due to his quirk he just couldn't get what he wanted, what he needed... especially from you.

  You hadn't noticed the glare Shigaraki was giving you and your new friends, you were more focused on getting over what just happened with Dabi. You thought about going home back to your apartment.. how long has it been since you've been there? A month now?

  Shigaraki, Toga, and Twice were all on good terms with you. Dabi was completely out of the question, but there were still three more members of the LOV that needed to trust you before you could even think about returning to your normal routine at home.

  You had been lost in thought when Himiko brought you back by waving her hand in front of your face. "I'm fine. Shigaraki I need to talk to you." You stated, wiggling your way out of your friend's arms.

  "What about?" He asked you once you were back on your feet. You motioned towards the old storage room and the two of you walked back into the empty space. Shigaraki's heart was racing.. after what just happened you were probably going to ask about officially leaving the League. He didn't want to lose you, sure you've only known each other for a little over a month now, but something about you was special.

  "I want to know if I could.." Oh God, here was the question. Shigaraki's breath hitched, awaiting for you to finish the sentence.

  "I want to know if I could stop staying at the bar all the time. I miss my apartment, my routine. I get not everyone likes me yet, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask." Your lips stretched into a soft smile.

  "Are you thinking about leaving the League?" Shigaraki asked you, a bit of desperation in his tone. Of course you were definitely considering it, the villian life just wasn't for you. You had actually been imagining yourself a criminal, and it scared you. You didn't care about hero society, you just wanted to feel you belonged somewhere, and that somewhere, you thought, probably wasn't supposed to be the LOV.

  "Not exactly, but I'm starting to think Dabi was right. I'm not really the villian type, you even said it yourself." You admitted. Shigaraki took in a deep breath and waited a moment before answering you.

  "If you're still going to be a member of the League, I don't think we can just let you go off on your own. Someone, maybe Toga, can stay with you." He replied. Well that definitely meant you could stay at your apartment again, but you didn't exactly like the thought of another member staying with you.

  If you had to choose someone from the League to go home with you, it would be Shigaraki. Not only did you feel most comfortable with him, getting him away from the everyday villian life was something you'd like to try. You wanted to get to know him better because quite frankly you started developing a crush on him. Where the feelings came from, you didn't know.

  "Why don't you come stay with me? I'm most comfortable with you," You paused, afraid you may be coming off a little strong. "What I mean is.. you're the leader so wouldn't it be better if you came to make sure I wasn't doing anything that could get you guys in trouble?"

  Shigaraki felt that all too familiar feeling in his stomach again. "I guess that makes sense." Is all he said in response. He began to scratch at his neck, which he normally did, but right now he was pressing down harder because he was a little flustered at the idea of being alone with you for several days in a row.

  "Then it's settled! Let's get ready so we can leave tommorow. I'm so ready to go home!"