Authors Note 2(Feel free to skip)

Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year!

Happy Hanukkah!

Thank you all for your votes and for adding my story to your reading list! And if you gave me a follow, that is a thank you too!

So, for a gift, I have decided to give you a little nice cute moment.

(.-.)

(.-.)

(.-.)

(.-.)

(.-.)

(.-.)

(.-.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Askeladd and Elena

Elena laughs softly as Askeladd kisses her neck. His beard tickling her skin makes her squirm. Askeladd chuckles softly at her reaction, his eyes dance in admiration at her body and his finger exploring until they reach their destination. Elena lets out a longing sigh as she can feel his finger in her slit.

He's soft and slow, testing her, then when he thinks she's ready, he adds another digit.

Elena bites her tongue, a little discomfort and Askeladd knows this as he can notice how her shoulders tighten. However, Askeladd is patient, furthermore, is gentle with her. He leans in close to Elena, planting a small kiss on her.

Elena's hand travels down to his hand, Askeladd-in response-gently adds one more finger. She squeezes her thighs tightly together, a soft gasp escaping her lips. There is a moment as Askeladd waits for her to relax, and once she does, he proceeds to push his fingers inside and out and curl them at other times.

Elena is already at that point where she's already annoyed that she can't get that D. She shimmies herself close to Askeladd, pressing against him, breathing out his name-his actual name- softly.

Askeladd slowly pulls his finger out of her cave and wipes his hands on a napkin(which he then ends up throwing- scoring a 3pointer in a basket somewhere). He turns her around to face him, and kiss softly. Slow and passionate kisses as Askeladd(the chad) inserts his rod.

He could feel Elena's breath hitching and Askeladd himself groans in satisfaction of being inside her.

Then they proceed to eff each other up till the sun rises.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ElenaxBjorn

WARNING: Female domination, don't ask me why, I just feel it.

Bjorn whimpers out Elena's name, begging her to stop, but Elena pays no attention. Mainly because Elena isn't wearing her mask that translates the language.

She teases his manhood, grips and slaps it. Whenever he feels ready to release, she stops herself from touching and simply watches Bjorn groan in agony.

Can you really blame her though? When she tied Bjorn up, he was all a blushing mess and the rope just made him more appealing to the eye; lovely.

She pulls a vibrator out of her chest(she's not naked... completely), causing Bjorn to look on with curiosity- but once Elena turned it on, Bjorn already felt that he knew what will happen next.

Elena pulls back on the foreskin, exposing the sensitive head. She adjusts the vibration at a low setting, just so Bjorn can handle it and get used to the vibrator.

As the vibrator touches the head, Elena can hear Bjorn make a sound of small pleasure and this makes her smile a little.

A devious smile.

She raises the vibrator at a higher level, causing Bjorn to gasp out and whine for her to stop, but with an eyebrow raise from Elena and a small smile from Bjorn that hints at her to not stop, she proceeds to raise the vibration, making Bjorn's legs tremble as he cums.

Oh, but lord helps poor Bjorn as Elena is not done with him...

Then Elena fucks Bjorn until he says the safe word and they clean up and so on and so forth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: Hello guys. This is pretty late but It was hard and awkward to write a lewd scene- even though I'm writing this myself. I've written semi-erotic stuff, but not to the point where I'm completely into the eroticness.

This is very late, but I hope you enjoyed.