I am a Time Traveler

"Don't look, princess. If there's something you want to say, say it yourself. Don't you have a tongue? Ah~?"

"I...-", started Canute, "The reason I don't talk isn't because I'm a coward. I- I'm cautious. I have to be cautious.", Canute shifts his eyes at Thorfinn, judging the little handsome bastard. 

"I'm the prince. I'm different from you."

Askeladd looks back in interest at the commotion, as so of the rest of the men.

"My words have political repercussions.  Especially in a foreign country. Without permission from my father, the king, I can't enter a treaty of non-aggression, or say words to make them uncomfortable!", says the Trap with passion. Shifting his eyes back to Thorfinn, and turning his head around him, noticing that everyone stopped moving and is now looking at him, he is back to his timid self.

"I'm cautious."

Thorfinn scoffed handsomely, "Not bad for an excuse.", he says teasingly, with that low, husky, voice...

Fucking hell. The voice actor has a sexy voice. Puberty hit Thorfinn well in the voice department.

Thorfinn grins, and gives those bedroom eyes(no- stop. He's 16. That's too much. I'm almost the same age, and I still find it wrong when I use the bedroom eyes analogy. Actually, wait. You aren't a kid once you're 14 in medieval~ish times, so he's legal... ugh, that's still so wrong) "It looks like you're smart enough, princess-"

BOOM.

A fucking large crater was made and in the middle of it was our thirsty, bi, hoe- sorry, I mean bitch.

:)

"Fucking hell! That was AWESOME! HOLY SHIT!", laughed Elena. She sprang up onto her feet and looked around her surroundings and landing her eyes on Askeladd.

That handsome bastard.

My(and many others) sugar daddy. 

~(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)~

Elena ran over to Askeladd with a friendly smile, but Loki was a mischievous bitch and whenever she puts on the mask, she gets subtle top and bottom fangs.

Fuck you, Loki. Literally, and figuratively.

Askeladd raises an eyebrow at the weird-looking female. With her brown skin and white to black hair. But he isn't complaining when looking at the clothes. A lot of the men around him are not complaining at all.

When Elena was close to him, he (sexily) smirks.

(Elena's ovaries explode and Elena dies.

Not really, but that's what will happen to me.)

"Hello, sir! May I ask what year it is?"

(And before you guys tell me about the Viking calendar, I know. I know they had it. I'm not sure if they will know it was 1013, but I'll use it in the Julain calendar and shit)

Askeladd is now more interested in the women, besides banging her. (JOKING)

"1013 A.D., why do you ask?", inquired Askeladd. 

"Well, don't you dare laugh, but I'm from the future.", replied Elena, truthfully. 

There was a pregnant pause before all-well, almost all(such as Askeladd, Bjorn, Thorfinn, Canute, Ragnar and Willibald-the alcoholic priest.), laughed. 

Laughing at the possibility of that. Laughing at how this woman is probably crazy, senile!

Askeladd was in deep thought but put on the facade of being a teaser. A big ol' grin on his handsome, sexy, face.

I'm dying.

"Really? The future? What year are you from?", questioned Askeladd.

Elena played cool and just answer blatantly, "2020. I went back in time to record the era of the 11th century as not much is known about it. I know Prince Canute is with you, and I would like to travel with you. And I can fight, and bring silver, gold, and jewels to you. Ask how many pounds of gold you want, and I will give it to you."

Askeladd's interest is now reaching to the sky.

"Well then, I ask for 20 pounds of gold.", Askeladd's voice was taunting her and the men were sniggering at this.

Elena reached to her breast and pulled a gold bar that weighed 2 pounds and dropped it on the ground, then she did this 10 times.

Everyone was flabbergasted at all the gold she pulled out.

"That's 20 pounds of gold. Can I follow you now?", Elena asked. Her hand on her hips as she checks her nails.

Askeladd stroked his beautiful facial hair in thought. "Then may I look upon your face? Someone could always impersonate you and kill my men and the prince when we're asleep.", requested Askeladd.

Elena grinned inside her mind. She knew Askeladd and his ability to understand a person's character just by looking at them. She decided to play as a person who can understand his intentions. Play as a smart person, play as an observer.

Elena tilted her head to the side. Her lips pursed tight for a second, but then slowly turning into a grin with her fangs showing.  "Oooh~! I see~! You are able to judge a person's characters just by looking at them." 

Askeladd is stunned for a moment. No one was able to see through that before. This woman was smart(hah, yeah right!).

Elena, not caring, untied her ribbon and took the mask off.

Her eyes were cold and sharp, like an icicle. Filled with intelligence, but she seemed so tired in some way. Tired of something(tired of school)... 

Her appearance was strong; power and strength screamed from it, but if you look at her face more, she looked more meek and powerless. Some random emotion was keeping her power down. Although, she didn't look kind, she looked like if she said anything, nice or not, it would hurt your heart.

Maybe it's because she's a bitch, but oh well...

The woman was someone he had to be careful of. The woman was knocked to the ground, creating a large crater on the ground in front of them. And yet she was fine.

Askeladd glanced at the crater and back at Elena. 

'A mere human won't survive something from that.', pondered Askeladd, 'This woman is not human. If she was someone from the future, then she knows the outcome of what will happen. But she did say that she was here to record the history as not much is known of this time. This woman was someone I should mess with, I need to be more careful.'

Elena pointed at herself, "Elena Flores Cabrera-Castille Aragon Avalon.", Elena put on her mask back, the ribbon tying itself magically. "That is the full name of what my father and mother gave me. It's pretty long. My family name is Avalon, my first name is Elena. What about you?"

Askeladd's eyes slightly widen in surprise. Avalon was the place of the hero his mother always told stories about, and there was a woman with the last name of it.

He looked at Elena's eye-slits.

"I am Askeladd, son of, Olaf."

Elena nods her head.

Elena walks to the cart where Canute is and hops into it. Ragnar and Canute flinching at the moment.

She gives a thumbs up and a mysterious closed-mouth smile.

_______________________________________________________

Please don't forget to vote if you enjoyed the story!

Please vote or comment so I at least know that people actually enjoy this!