OMG, Looks who's back! Back again!

Elena watches keenly of the fight between Thorfinn and Thorkell.
Thorfinn dodges away from each swing, luring Thorkell to a certain angle just for Askeladd to blind him.
Seeing the fight in the manga and the anime is different from seeing from her own eyes. Her own self wanted some popcorn-
"Oh right, I forgot.", mutters Elena as she remembers her infinity pocket boobs.
Digging her hand into her breast, she pulled out popcorn(in a bag) and began munching excitedly watching the fight. She booed, awed, and groaned in annoyance as she watched the fight.
Quietly, of course. So the attention isn't placed on her.
The whole thing proceeded as normally; Askeladd blinding Thorkell and Thorfinn kicking Thorkell's temple.
However, Elena stood up when Thorkell's men brought up their weapons. Readying her batons, she pretend to be ready to fight anyone.
As always, she stood back instead. Just watching.

Then, in comes Canute.
The person everyone wants me to write smut about.

Anyways.
Elena observes Canute's grand entrance.

As Canute and Thorkell are conversing, she notices Thorfinn heading his way to Askeladd.
"Baldy,", he refers to Askeladd before turning to Elena, "Whore,"
Her lips slowly turn up, liking how he goes to her and Askeladd as parentel guardians.
"What is it, Thorfinn?", she asks as she plays with her baton.
Thorfinn cautiously glances at the large group of vikingr's, "We should go, before that crazy bastard changes his mind.", then he looks at Askeladd, then to you, "Don't hang around here."
Askeladd continues to watch the conversation between one of the two most powerful leaders that will go down in history.
"If you wanna go, then go alone. I'm stayin'"

Elena sigh heavily while Thorfinn's expression looks at Askeladd incredulously.
"Are you shittin' me? Do you have a death wish, old man? You! Whore! Talk some sense to him!", Thorfinn groans, "What do you think I did all this for...!"

Elena chuckles, "I'll go where you go, Thorfinn. Mainly because you're looking a bit..." , she then gesture to Thorfinn's appearance, "Fucked up."

"Stop yappin' you two and shit your trap. Just watch.", he orders.
Thorfinn bristles, but shuts his mouth whilst Elena roll your eyes.
Elena watches the conversation, half listening to it. However, her ears perk up at the mention of being one of Canute's servants. Slightly being taken aback, she stares at Canute in confusion.

Thorkell then says an order to tie up Canute, causing Thorfinn to become unsettled. Even Elena, who knows Thorkell won't actually do it, readies her own baton silently.
"Forget about the prince! Don't be greedy, dumbass!", shouts Thorfinn.
Askeladd, slightly annoyed, yells back at Thorfinn, "Shut up! Just keep on watchin'!"

And so, Elena, Thorfinn, and Askeladd continue to watch the conversation to unfold. It escalates, then descalates.
Thorkell finally anounces that he will join primce Canute.

Thorfinn stands there, looking like a dumbass. Askeladd laughs like a madman, and Elena stands there feeling like she missed another Jacksepticeye video.

She chuckles, as the manga chapter ends.