Authors Note 3(Feel free to skip)

Hey guys!

So, I have seen a lot of popularity going around this fanfiction. I mean- it's not popular, but it's definitely garnering attention that I didn't think I would get.

Since this fanbase is small, I thought that only a few people will read it. But now that I see that many are starting to love it!

So shout out to:

SutterRose 

KittyTT-TT (for giving me the nickname of the erotica-ish author)

Katy00707

GAK0419

waifu4lifu

Bored-NeRD

Anna_loveCreepypasta

NoodleSama

There may be more, but this is what I was able to gather through my notification stuff. If I missed anyone, don't be afraid to @ me!

Check these peeps out and support them if you like their works!

Oh, and to anyone who was enjoying my story, Modern Gal in the Viking Age, sorry for unpublishing it.

I was feeling rather discouraged to write it for... personal reasons. So, I'll write it privately and re-publish it when I feel like it's needed.

I really like the premise of my story and the characters I made for it. DO not worry, I still love it and I'm not planning to delete it!

And, tomorrow will be the last day of my winter break so I might not start writing a lot or at all until the next break. So hold onto your husbando/waifu/significant other, because I'm gonna go on break... soon.

VERY SOON.

Your weird author,

Alse