Chapter 14

~ a month later~
It's been a month since the battle. Jessica is now one month pregnant. A little bump was there. Although the pack was upset that she went to witness with The Cullen's pregnant they were happy she was okay and that she was happy. Paul almost lost it when he found out Evie knew about her mom being pregnant. But in the end it turned out fine. Jessica was currently at home watching TV. Evie was in her play room. Paul was on patrol. Soon enough Jessica started making dinner. With the help of her daughter. They were going to make mash potatoes and roast beef with salad. If Paul knew Jessica was doing work he would scold her for it. Soon enough Paul walked through the door. He walked into the kitchen to see his wife and daughter making dinner. He leaned against the wall and smiled. Evie turned around and saw Paul and ran up to him. Paul bent down and picked her up. Jessica turned to look at her little family. She put a hand on the belly and smiled. Paul came up to Jessica with Evie in his arms and kissed her. "Ew" Evie said giggling. Paul and Jessica rolled their eyes playfully at her. Soon dinner was ready and Jessica served them their food and sat down to eat with her family. "So how was patrol" Jessica asked Paul. "Boring and annoying with that Embry and his big mouth talking about Evie and how he misses her" Paul said rolling his eyes. Jessica smiled. "You know what it it and you did the same thing with me" Jessica said. Paul smiled. "Your right I still do though" Paul said. Jessica smiled and blushed. "Even after being married I still make you blush" Paul said kissing his wife's hand. Jessica smiled at him squeezing his hand. Paul decided to shower while his wife and daughter were watching movies. He came back to see snacks on the table and Evie and Jessica waiting for him to hurry up so they could watch the movie. "What are we watching" Paul asked. "We are watching Beauty and the Beast" Evie said. Jessica smiled. As they were watching the movie Paul noticed how the beast resembled a lot like him and Bella resembled Jessica. He looked and saw that his wife and his daughter both had fallen asleep. He smiled. He first took Evie and put her in her bed. Then he took Jessica to their bedroom and laid her down gently and laid next to her and cuddled to her. He placed his hand on her stomach and fell asleep.
~ a couple months later~
(Okay so I decided I am going to end the book here. Instead of doing Jessica whole second pregnancy. But in one of my new stories I am doing I might add the whole pregnancy).
Jessica was already 9 months pregnant. She would be ready to give birth to her son. Paul was worried. What if he was on patrol and his wife went into labour. So he asked Sam to take time off from patrolling so he could be there for the birth of his son. Sam agreed and let Paul off. One day Jessica and Paul were sitting on the couch watching TV when Jessica felt liquid go down her leg and a pop was heard. "Paul" Jessica said as she held his hand as a contraction hit. "What is it" Paul asked worriedly. "It's time" Jessica said. That's all Paul needed to hear. He already put the hospital bag into the car and he only had to get his pregnant wife into the car and on to the hospital. Once they got there Jessica was placed on the bed and was about 9 cm dilated. Ready to give birth. Jessica did feel contractions earlier in the day but she thought they were just normal pregnancy pains. "Okay Mrs. Lahote I need you to push. I can see the head" the doctor said. Jessica started to push. Paul was holding her hand. "Okay the head is out and one more big push and your son is here" The doctor said. Jessica made sure her last push was a big one for the baby to come out. Then she felt the pain go away. And the sounds of her newborn son cries were heard. "Here he is. A perfect healthy little boy" the doctor said. "Would you like to cut the cord Mr. Lahote" a nurse asked. Paul nodded and cut the cord and stayed by his wife's side. "You did it. He's here" Paul said. Jessica smiled and kissed Paul. The nurse came back with a blue bundle in her a message and carried the baby to Jessica and Paul. She handed the baby over to Jessica and left the couple alone." hi there buddy" Jessica cooed at her newborn son. Paul right next to her smiling at his newborn son." he has your eyes Paul" Jessica said. Paul smiled." here you hold him" Jessica said. Paul then got scared." you sure" Paul asked. Jessica nodded. Paul held his arms out and carried his newborn son for the first time. The baby began to fuss and squirm but Paul pulled him close and made him comfortable. "I think we should name him after his daddy" Jessica said. "Paul Junior" Paul said. Jessica nodded and smiled. "Welcome to the world little PJ" Paul said. PJ just looked at his dad and cooed at him.
~The next day~
Evie came to the hospital with the pack, the mikaelsons and the elders. "Mommy daddy" Evie said running to her parents. "Hey Eve ready to meet your brother" Paul asked. Evie nodded. Paul picked up a little bundle and brought him to Evie. Evie was in awe. "What's his name" Evie asked. "PJ" Jessica said. PJ was passed around to people. "He is so adorable" Hayley said to her twin. Jessica smiled. "My grandson" Billy said. Jessica smiled. "You know I think he might have the gene" Jessica said. "I believe so as well as Evie" Billy said. "About what mommy" Evie asked. "Don't worry you will find out when you get older" Paul said. Evie nodded. This was what Jessica wanted. To have a family with the love of her life and she got just that. Jessica was thankful for her husband. Her daughter. Her newborn son. Her friends. Her father. Her sister and he brother. She knew her mother would be proud of her. All of this started the day Jessica Black and Hayley Black returned home. Her name is Jessica Black Lahote and this was her happily ever after.

The End.
Thank you so much for reading this. I had an amazing journey writing this. I will be back to writing again. I love you all. And thank you so much for enjoying my books and reading them.