Chapter 2

Jessica woke up the next day. She took a shower and got changed.

After she finished changing she went to see the pack and elders at her house

After she finished changing she went to see the pack and elders at her house. They were having a pack meeting. "What's going on here" Jessica asked. "Jessica got back to your room. You can't listen to this" Billy told her. "And why is that" Jessica asked.  "Because it's private" Paul told her standing up. "Besides your not a wolf like us or anything your human Jess" Billy told her. Jessica smirked. She held her arm out and it started to grow fur and he nails grew longer. Everyone was in shock. Her eyes changed to her hybrid eyes.

Then her eyes and arm went back to normal

Then her eyes and arm went back to normal. "I am a werewolf. And I didn't need any magical powers to make self a wolf. I was born a wolf and changed into vampire while was in New Orleans" Jessica said. "Wow. So Hayley is a hybrid" Billy asked." yes" Hayley answered from behind Jessica." you asked for our help and we are helping you. Whether the pack likes it or not" Jessica looked at the wolves." I'm going out" Jessica said then stopped at the door." after whatever happens I'm going home and breaking the imprint bond" Jessica said then vamp speed away. Paul felt his heart break. He really did love Jessica. He only said he didn't because of past. His mother left and his father didn't care for him. Jacob was the only one who knew. "I'll go after her" Klaus said. He then vamp speed away to find his sister in law. He found her sitting on a rock and saw someone walking away with a bit mark on their neck. "Wow love didn't know you had it in you" Klaus said. "If you are here to get me to accept the bond then no" Jessica said. "Well I can read his mind and he actually loves you" Klaus said. Jessica looked at Klaus. "What" she said. "He had to say it because he didn't want to lose you like he lost his mother and father" Klaus said. Jessica looked down and sighed. "I need to cool off but tell them I changed my mind about the imprint bond I won't break it but it doesn't mean anything please" Jessica said. Klaus nodded and vamp speed to the house. He went inside and everyone looked towards him. "She needs time to cool off and she won't break the bond but it doesn't mean anything" Klaus said. Paul sighed a relief. His imprint didn't want to break the bond. It would take a long time for Jessica to forgive Paul.
~a couple days later~
Jessica was on her bed asleep. She woke up and saw a flowers next to her bed. She grew confused. There was a card next to the flowers. She grabbed the card and opened it.
Dear Jessica
I know it will take awhile for you to forgive and accept this bond but I just want you to know that I will do anything in my power to make it up to you. You have no idea how sorry I am. I hope these flowers can start with that. I love you Jess.
Paul Lahote
Jessica couldn't help but smile. She really wanted to forgive him but she knew she needed time for it and Paul respected that. She saw on her dresser there was a bracelet with a wolf on it. There was another note.

You probably will be mad for spending my money to buy you these but I really want this to work Jessica

You probably will be mad for spending my money to buy you these but I really want this to work Jessica. I hope you forgive me soon so we can be happy. I love you to the moon and back.
Paul Lahote
Jessica made up her mind. She was going to forgive him. She knew enough to know that he was afraid of losing her. She got vamp speed towards his house and the door was unlocked. She went inside and went to his room and looked and saw him sitting on his bed. He was looking at pictures of their past. Paul in their relationship in the past was happy. He showed no emotion when around his friends before he shifted. He shifted when Jessica left. All the pain and heart break made him shift. He wanted to tell Jessica he loved her but he never got the chance because he was caught with someone else and it caused Jessica pain and she left. Jessica quietly walked to his bed and sat down next to him. Paul looked next to him and saw Jessica wearing the bracelet he got her. "I had to come here and ask why? I was a bet and you never loved me. But I loved you Paul and I still do. But why?" Jessica asked. "I didn't pick you as a bet. My friends who I don't talk to anymore made me. When we went out on a date for the first time I never thought about the bet. I did love you Jess. I was at a party and my friends drugged me and I was sleeping with the girl you caught me with. I woke up the next morning and saw her in my bed and I told her to leave. I went to your house and I asked for you but you left. When I heard that I ran into the woods and shifted into a wolf.  The only people who knew what happened that night was Jacob, Billy and Sam" Paul said he had to take a deep breath because he was close to crying." When you left I thought back to my mom and dad. They left me but I was a kid who loved their parents a lot. And the one girl I loved the most left" Paul said with tears going down his face. Jessica looked at him. "Paul look at me." Jessica said. Paul looked at her. "I'm sorry too. I know the history about your parents and I'm not blaming you but what you did hurt me and I couldn't be in the school and have people telling me that. So I left and continued school at Mystic Falls High. So Paul what I'm saying is I love you. And I want to forgive you. " Jessica said. Paul looked at Jessica with hope in his eyes." really" Paul said." yeah really" Jessica said holding his hand. Paul smiled and brought his hand up to his lips and planted a kiss on her hand. Jessica smiled. "So does this mean you will give me a second chance" Paul asked nervously. Jessica nodded. Paul smiled and hugged Jessica tightly as if she would disappear. They both layed down on Paul bed with Jessica laying on top of Paul. As Jessica was asleep Paul smiled. He kissed her head and fell asleep.