Chapter 8

It was night time and Jessica and Paul were asleep on their bed while Evie was sleeping in her crib. (Just a clarification Evie grows fast not like Renesme). Sooner or later Evie woke up and there was sun she began to play with the toys her mom and dad bought her. She began to play with he little stuff animal. She began to laugh and giggle as she played with them. As Jessica and Paul were asleep Paul woke up to some laughing and giggling. He got out from the bed and went to follow the laughing and heard it coming from Evie room he opened the door and saw little Evie playing with her stuff animals. He stood in the door way smiling as Evie was giggling and laughing. Jessica woke up and heard giggling and saw that Paul was not in the bed she went to Evie room and saw Paul standing in the door way. Paul saw Jessica and put a finger to his lips and pointed to Evie. Jessica looked and saw Evie playing with her toys giggling. She smiled and continued to watch with Paul. Evie didn't notice he mom and dad watching her because of how much fun she was having play long with her toys. Evie then notice her mom and dad and began to coo at them. Paul and Jessica walked inside the room and leaned over Evie crib. Paul grabbed one of Evie toys and began to shake and wiggle it around as Evie tried to get it. Evie giggled and squealed. Jessica smiled. Evie looked towards her mom and made grabby hands. Jessica picked her up and kissed her forehead. Evie looked at Paul and smiled and cooing at him. Paul moved towards Evie and kissed her cheek. "Dada" Evie said. Paul looked at Jessica who is smiling. "Say it again Evie"Jessica said. "Dada" Evie said again. Paul smiled and took Evie into his arms. "That's right Evie and who's that" Paul said pointing to Jessica. "Mama" Evie said. "I wuv you" Evie said. "We love you too" Jessica and Paul said.
~ a couple weeks later~
Paul was on his bed with Evie playing with her toys. He kept making funny faces and making her laugh. Jessica was at the Mikaelson mansion dealing with business. Paul picked up Evie and put her on his chest. Evie smiled and laughed. Paul smiled. Soon he got Evie ready to go to the mall and buy more clothes for Evie and more toys. Once he got ready he put Evie in her car seat and drove to the mall. They finally made it and he got Evie stroller and put Evie inside and pushed the stroller and began to walk into the mall. Evie was inside the stroller playing with her toys that's she brought. Paul smiled. He made it into the store and bought Evie her clothes. He found a shirt that's says "Daddy's little princess" and he bought it. He made it into the toys store and let Evie pick up her toys. He picked up from the car seat and let her pick. Them as he was going into another isle he saw the one person he didn't want to see. "Paul" Jenny said. Paul mentally rolled his eyes. "Hey" Paul said. "How have you been" Jenny asked. "Great" Paul said. "What are you doing this weekend" Jenny asked flirting. "Nothing" Paul said. "Maybe we can get together and catch up" Jenny said and winked. "I'm good" Paul said. "Oh who is this cutie" Jenny said pointing to Evie. Who had a blank facial expression. "This is Evie" Paul said. "Your sister" Jenny said. "No mine and Jessica Black's daughter" Paul said confidently. Which shocked Jenny. "Seriously you said you didn't like her" Jenny whined. "That was a lie. I did love her I slept with you the night of the party because I was drugged." Paul said. Jenny didn't know what to say. "Now if you will excuse me I have to go buy my daughter toys and go home to see my lovely fiance Jessica" Paul said and walked away from Jenny. He never wanted to see her again. He always hated Jenny she was the school whore. Paul paid for the toys and walked out of the mall and put the bags in the car and put Evie in her car seat and got in the car and drove home. When he got home he looked at saw Evie asleep. He grabbed the bags and put them inside and went back and got Evie and went inside the house to Evie room and put her in his room and in his bed. Paul unpacked the toys and clothes and went to his bed and put Evie on his chest and fell asleep. Jessica came home that night exhausted. She had came back from a meeting talking about what to do with the fact of an anything bad happening because of the Cullen's. She went to her bedroom and saw Evie and Paul asleep. She smiled and changed into her pj's and fell asleep.

Evie clothes