Chapter 5

It has been a year since the vampire army happened. Jessica finally moved in with Paul and Hayley and Klaus and Hope went back to New Orleans. Jessica was sitting on the couch reading a book when she felt the urge to throw up. After she finished she brushed her teeth and got her keys and went to the doctors. "Ms. Black" a nurse called for her. Jessica stood up and went to follow to nurse. "Hello Ms. Black what seems to be the problem" the doctor asked. "Well I have been feeling sick for the past 2 weeks." Jessica said. "Okay well have you taken anything or eaten anything that might of caused it" The doctor asked. Jessica shook her head no. The doctor left and came back with a cup for Jessica. Jessica went to the bathroom did her business and came back and waited for the results. "Well Ms. Black congratulations you are 2 weeks pregnant" the doctor said. "What" Jessica said shocked. "Yes would you like your have an ultrasound" the doctor asked. Jessica nodded. She laid on the table and the doctor put a gel on her stomach and moved the little machine around. Jessica gasped at what she saw. "Okay well there is your baby. A little dot and is perfectly healthy." the doctor said. Jessica smiled. Soon she left the doctors and went to her house. She had some pregnancy tests their so she decided to take some and make a card and put them in a box to surprise Paul. Once she finished she was so exhausted that she went to bed. Paul came home from patrolling. He saw a box that said For Paul. He got curious and opened the box and what he saw shocked him.
What is inside the box (their is no due date)

He looked for Jessica only to find her asleep on the bed

He looked for Jessica only to find her asleep on the bed. She was laying on her back. Paul quietly tool his shorts off and climbed into bed and put his hand on Jessica still flat stomach. "I can't wait to meet you either little Lahote." Paul said smiling then fell asleep dreaming about Jessica and his baby.