Chapter 1

Jessica Black was returning to her hometown with her twin sister Hayley Black, her husband Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley daughter Hope Mikaelson. Jessica was nervous seeing her ex-boyfriend who used her as a bet. She loved Paul but he never loved her back. As they drove they wondered 'what terrible thing was coming? ' "you know I'm nervous about seeing dad"Hayley said. "Really" Jessica said. Hayley nodded. Billy was at his house getting his daughters room ready. He hasn't seen Jessica since she was 16. Jessica is now 18. He was very excited to see his daughter Hayley who he hasn't seen since she was 10. He went outside to see the elders, the pack and Charlie and Bella outside waiting for the return of the Black twins. The pack stood next to each other. Sam was very excited to see Jessica. He and Emily treated Jessica as their little sister. Bella was friends with Jessica and Jessica helped Bella with her depression. Soon they saw a black Jeep pull up into the drive way.

After 2 years of being gone Jessica and Hayley Black returned to their home

After 2 years of being gone Jessica and Hayley Black returned to their home. As both girls stepped out they smiled at their family. Klaus got out and stood next to Hayley taking her hand. Jessica went and opened the back door and got the sleeping baby. Billy, the elders, the pack and Charlie and Bella gasped. Jessica walked with Hayley, and Klaus with Hope in her arms. "Hi dad" Jessica and Hayley said. Billy smiled at his daughters and both girls hugged their dad but Jessica was extra careful because of Hope in her arms. After they pulled away from the hug Billy looked at Jessica. "This is Hayley daughter. Hope Mikaelson." Everyone nodded. "Dad this is Klaus Hayley husband" Jessica said. Billy smiled at Klaus. "Nice to meet you sir" Klaus said. Billy nodded. Jessica looked at Jake and hugged her little brother. After the hug Jessica looked at Hope and back at Jake. "Wanna hold her" Jessica asked. Jacob nodded. Jessica passed Hope to Jacob and smiled. She felt someone looking at her so she looked and saw Paul staring at her. They both made eye contact with each other and time stopped. Everyone looked between the two. After they stopped making eye contact with each other Jessica looked at Paul and glared at him and turned her attention back to her niece. Paul sighed and looked down. He deserved that. He broke Jessica heart. But there was something that he never told anyone. He did love Jessica he just said he didn't for his reputation. Hayley took a hold of Hope and smiled at her. After everyone got settled in there was a bonfire only for the wolf pack. "So Paul imprinted on Jessica" Embry said. "Dude you know she won't forgive you that easily" Seth said. "Yeah she will" Paul argued. "You really are an idiot When you broke her heart she came to me crying. She stayed in her room and never came out. I found her trying to kill herself once" Jacob argued back. Paul was in shock." never mind that. My twin daughters are here and home. " Billy said. They didn't see Jessica watching them in the forest. The wolves smelled another wolf and looked into the forest. Jessica took off running vamp speed as soon as they looked. She went home and went in her room and fell asleep. No one knew that Jessica, Hayley were hybrids. They knew that Klaus was a hybrid because of the stories they heard.