Chapter 10

The pack was at the beach with their imprints. Evie was with her mom on the blanket with Emily, Leah and Claire Emily niece. Jessica was talking with Emily and Leah  as Evie played with Claire. Paul was playing soccer with some of the pack mates. Jacob, and Seth were sitting on the rocks by the where the pack was playing. Jacob showed him killing Edward. "No you won't. Cullens are not a danger to the town or the tribe" Sam said. "He is either gonna kill her change her and the treaty says" Jacob said. "I say Jacob. I say" Sam said. Sam ran back to the imprints. Jared going to Leah. Paul going to Jessica. Sam going to Emily. Quill going to Claire. Embry going to Evie. Jessica heard everything Jake said about the imprints and it pissed her off a little. But she had a feeling in her stomach about something bad going to happen. Jessica ignored it am spent as much time as she could with her daughter and her soon to be husband.
~Weeks later~
Jessica, Jake and Evie were going to the Cullens house. No one from the pack knew they were going. They got there and went inside the Cullens house. "Jake. Jess" Bella said. Jessica smiled and handed Evie to Rosalie who gladly took her to play with her. "Wanna tell us what's wrong with you" Jacob asked her. "Alice wanna help me up" Bella said. Alice helped her and Bella showed off her swollen stomach. Jessica eyes widened. "You did this" Jacob said going to Edward. "I didn't know it was possible" Edward said. Jessica smiled and hugged Bella. "Congrats" Jessica said smiling but was replaced with a frown. "The wolves are gonna hurt you" Jessica said. Jacob wanted to talk with Bella alone so Jessica went with Rosalie somewhere to play with Evie. Jessica knew what she wanted for do. She was gonna help Bella. What no one knew was that Jessica lied about being a hybrid. She was just a werewolf. She, Hayley and Klaus had to lie so Jessica could be prepared into becoming a vampire. Jessica went somewhere and called Hayley. "Hayley it's time I get changed. We knew it was gonna happen and now is the time" Jessica said. Hayley agreed and was on her way to Washington. Jessica hung the no phone up to see Jake storming off. He knew Jessica decision. She was gonna stay and help and keep Evie here. Jessica knew Paul would do anything in his power to get Jessica to stop and if that meant something that could Evie she didn't want to risk it. She went to her home when Paul was not there and packed Evie and her clothes. She hurried as fast as she could put them in the truck and drove off before Paul could get home which would be in about an hour. Jessica got back to the Cullen house and took the bags inside to see Leah, Seth and Jacob. "You all agreed to help huh" Jessica said. They nodded. "Help me with the bags please" Jessica asked. They agreed. As soon as they were done packing they were standing in from of the Cullen house. "I have to be completely honest here. Im not a hybrid. Im just a werewolf. Me, Hayley and Klaus had to lie so I could prepare" Jessica said. "Prepare into becoming a vampire" Leah finished. Jessica nodded. "It's the only way to keep Evie and Paul safe" Jessica said. They understood and agreed to help Jessica. "So you and Evie staying here" Jacob asked. Jessica nodded. "Why. You can't keep Embry away from his imprint and Paul away from his daughter" Leah said. "I know but think about it. The pack would convince me to stay and if I didn't agree what would happen with Evie" Jessica asked. They realized she was right. If Jessica were to stay Evie would get hurt. They saw Hayley, Hope and Klaus here and went inside and talked. Jacob, Leah, Seth and Jessica went to talk to their old pack. Soon Paul, Embry, Jared and Quill showed up. "This isn't your territory anymore. How is the new family working for you" Paul asked. "You done being a dick" Jessica asked. "Where my kid" Paul asked. "Shes fine. She's with Hayley" Jessica said. "You sent my imprint to New Orleans" Embry asked angrily. "No you moron. Hayley is here watching her. " Jessica said." You coming home" Quill asked." not until we finish this" Jacob said." what do you mean" Paul asked." I want Sam to take back Leah and Seth" Jessica said. Leah and Seth began to disagree but it was part of the plan." The Cullens trust us. So tell Sam when the moment comes we will be the ones to destroy it." Jacob said. Soon they heard howls." you played us" Paul asked." Evie is coming with me" Paul said." no she isn't. Don't bring my kid into this. This is between us and you guys. That's it" Jessica said." let's go Jess" Jacob whispered. Jessica nodded and looked at them one last time." I came home to start something new but I shouldn't have come home" Jessica said before she walked away. Leaving members of Sams pack to watch.
~the next day~
It was the next day. Jessica was linked to Bella. Jessica looked at Evie who was playing with Hope. The two were growing up so fast. They were practically the same age. She smiled. She knew Paul was missing her and Evie. Truth be told Paul was. He came home to an empty house one day and heard silence. He walked to Evie bedroom and saw she wasnt there. Jessica bedroom they weren't there an he saw the note Jessica wrote him about helping the Cullens. He grew angry and teared the house apart. Now whenever Paul came home from patrol he would come home to nothing but silence and would walk to the couch and start to cry. He would grab a picture of Jessica and Evie and hold it to his chest tightly. He missed his daughter and his imprint. He missed the baby laughter that could be heard. He missed he would come home to see Jessica and Evie playing. Then he heard Bella was in labour and had to go check it out. He stood in the woods and watched as Jacob broke down. "It killed them. There gone" Jacob said crying. "Jessie is gone" Seth said and Leah comforted him. Paul could feel his world coming down. He ran back to the reservation to tell Sam. Soon the wolves were going to the Cullens side to go kill them and get vengeance for Jessica. Hayley took the needle full of the original vampire venom and put it into Jessica chest. Then she put blood in Jessica mouth and gave her a daylight ring. Then she left Jessica body. She heard growling. Evie and Hope were sleeping on the floor when Evie heard growling. She walked to see wolves fighting and the Cullens fighting. She rubbed her eyes and walked outside. She recognized one of the wolves. Her dad. Jacob right behind her an he picked her up. "Stop it's over. If you look her you kill me" Jacob said. "Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. They can't hurt her whoever a wolf imprints on can be harmed it's there most absolute law" Edward said. The wolves of Sam's pack left but Sam let on of them stay. Paul. Paul went to the woods and changed into shorts and a short and walked up to Jake." Daddy" Evie said. Jacob handed Evie to Paul and Paul took his daughter in his arms. The Cullens and everyone else went inside leaving Paul and Evie outside." mommy sleeping" Evie said. Paul knew that meant Jessica was transitioning into a vampire. "Daddy why sad" Evie asked. "Because I hurt your mommy and you. Daddy feels bad. I'm sorry baby" Paul said crying. He looked down. Evie used her hands and put them on Paul face. "I love you daddy" Evie said. Paul smiled and hugged Evie. "I love you more" Paul said. He was finally happy to have his daughter in his arms.