Chapter 13

As the Cullen's and pack stood on one side the Voltouri stood on the other side. Jessica was standing next to Jake who was by Renesmee, Bella and Edward. (Not gonna do the whole thing because I got some ideas for this chapter. Probably the rest of the chapters are gonna follow Jessica 2nd pregnancy). Alice showed Aro his future if they did fight. The Voltouri were still not convinced. Until Klaus and Jessica spoke up. "She is a half human half vampire she isn't dangerous there are no laws broken my mother was the one who created these rules and you so either leave and let the Cullen's live in peace or have me and my family coming for you" Klaus said as he, Jessica and Hayley eyes changed color. The Voltouri grew afraid and decided to agree and let the Cullen's live in peace.. The pack went home. There was no fight and they were grateful for that. Jessica now had to tell Paul she was pregnant. Evie looked outside her grandpa's window to see her mom and dad. She ran outside and hugged them both." You came back" Evie said." like we promised" Jessica said. Evie smiled and all three went home. Jessica told Evie she was gonna tell Paul about her pregnancy. Evie was so happy. But eventually grew tired and went to sleep. Jessica and Paul were in their bedroom. Jessica sighed and decided to tell him. "Paul I need to tell you something" Jessica said. Paul looked at her in confusion. "I'm pregnant" Jessica said. Paul eyes widened. "So you went and decided to fight with our baby" Paul said hurt. "We didn't fight though and I had a spell to protect him" Jessica said. Paul heard 'him' and gasped. "It's a boy" Paul whispered. Jessica nodded. "How long have you known you were pregnant" Paul asked. "For about 10 weeks" Jessica said. Paul sighed. He was hurt Jessica didn't tell him. But he knew she did it to protect him. If he knew she was pregnant he would have her on his mind and get himself killed. "I'm sorry I kept this from you" Jessica said sadly. Paul walked up to her. "I'm not mad. Just upset you didn't tell me but on the other hand I am happy to be having another baby with you" Paul said. Jessica looked up and smiled at him. "I love you" Paul said to Jessica. "I love you more" Jessica said. Paul looked at Jessica still flat stomach. "And I love you two little guy" Paul said. Jessica giggled and hugged him.

I am so sorry for not posting I have been busy with school but this weekend I might update a couple stories so I hope you enjoyed.