Chapter 7

Jessica was finally out of the Mikaelson mansion and into her and Paul's house. As Paul drove both Jessica and Evie home. Evie was in her car seat sleeping. Soon the car stopped they were finally home. Paul turn the engine off and looked at Jessica who was smiling. They both turned around and saw little Evie still sleeping. They both got out and Paul got Evie while Jessica went inside even though she tried to help but Paul wouldn't let her. Paul came inside and put little Evie on the coffee table while he went to get the other stuff. Jessica got Evie from the car seat. Evie whined and opened her eyes. "Oh I'm sorry" Jessica said in a baby voice. Paul brought the rest of the stuff inside and saw Evie looking around the house. He smiled. Jessica noticed Paul and smiled and brought Evie closer to Paul. Evie looked and smiled at Paul. "This is your home" Paul said. Evie smiled and then she yawned. Paul then had left for patrol and Jessica took Evie to her and Paul's bedroom and put Evie on the bed and fell asleep. Paul soon came into the house after being gone for about 3 hours. He went to Even nursery but didn't see her their. He then started to panic. He then checked his and Jessica bedroom. He sighed of relief when he saw Evie sleeping in the middle next Jessica. He soon got into the bed and kissed Evie forhead and Jessica and fell asleep.
~ Dream~
It was Christmas. Paul saw a Christmas tree and his house decorated. "Daddy" Paul heard a voice say. He looked around and saw a little girl who looked like the 5 year old version of Evie. "What is it princess"he asked. "When is PJ coming" Evie asked. He got confused on who PJ was. "He will be here in 4 months" He heard Jessica say behind him. He turned around and saw Jessica had a swollen stomach. "Well I can't wait to meet my baby brother" Evie said. "I know" Jessica said. "Why don't you go play in your playroom until it's time to eat okay" Jessica said. Evie nodded and went to her room. Paul smiled at his wife lovingly. Jessica smiled back at him. "So four months to meet Junior" Jessica said. "Junior" Paul asked. "Well I was thinking of a name and I figured we could name him after his daddy. Paul Junior" Jessica said. Paul smiled and nodded. He kneeled in front of Jessica stomach and felt little PJ kick. Paul smiled and kissed her stomach.
Paul woke up the next morning. He smiled at the thought of him and Jessica having another kid. Jessica was still asleep. Evie had rubbed her eyes with her little tiny hand. Evie was looking around. Paul looked at Evie moving around. Evie had turned to look at Paul. "Good morning princess" Paul said. Evie smiled. Jessica woke up to someone talking. She looked and saw Paul talking to Evie who just looked at him talking. Jessica smiled. Paul looked at Jessica. "Mommy's awake" Paul said. Evie looked at Jessica and began to coo. "Good morning" Jessica said. The rest of the morning Paul and Jessica got to spend as much quality time with their daughter because they knew that whatever happens in the future would do a lot of harm.