5||lunatic and psychopath

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

I woke up in, what felt like dry land. I slowly opened my eyes and first thing I saw was cement floor. My eyes shot opened and I checked my surroundings. I was in..... basement!?

What the heck!

How did the end up here?

Where is jung-

The flashback of what happened few hours ago, or feel so, came through my mind. I am kidnapped!

Dont tell me that so called jungkook guy tricked me!

At the far away distance i can hear people screaming. They were more liking chanting something. I slowly made my way towards the closed door of the basement and put my ears against the door.

Our future lady master is here!

Congratulations Master Jeon Jungkook!

Jungkook!

Jeon Jungkook!

Jeon!

My eyes widened at the word Jeon as I felt land slide beneath my feet. A wave of fear splashed to my body.

Please don't tell me Jeon as if that Jeon's Empire, the dangerous and ruthless gang!

I placed my hand on door lob and tried to open the door, to my luck it was open. I stepped outside and soon a gasp fell out of my mouth as I saw the view infront of me. Everything was so royal and so luxury. It was like a castle. A crazily huge chandeliers were hanging on a marvelously well sculptured ceiling. On top of shinning marble floor placed luxury yet royal looking Chesterfield sofa set. It's like I went few years back to a great England times. Each and everything was so beautiful that it made me scared.

I followed the noises and started running towards the direction of the noise. I soon found myself outside, which am thinking is a backyard of this castle looking place. As soon as I opened the door and stepped outside I witnessed a view that screamed nightmare. It was a big ground filled with mens, all men dressed in black with huge guns on their hand. My breath got heavier as i saw all of them looking at my direction. What is this place? Where is Jungkook? No! I gotta get out of here! I can't stay here! This place is dangerous!

I turned my heels and was about to start running when suddenly a hand gripped on my arm and pulled me back which made me hit something-

Or someone

I looked up and saw a person who turned out to be none other than a dark brown headed man am familiar with.

Jungkook

I saw him looking down at me with no expression on his face. He raised his eyebrow before asking-

"Where do you think you are going y/n?" He asked calmly whereas I was having mixed emotion of fear and anger.