24|| the final confession (the end)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

Siren and helicopter sound instantly made everyone freeze from their work. Jungkook got up from his seat and glared at the front door with confused frown on his face.

"What's happening!?" Jungkook's dad said out in fear as he rushed towards entrence along with guards. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I never thought my plan would work out this quick. I was actually deep down preparing myself for the punishment jungkook will give after getting caught but for my luck it somehow worked out. My little moment instantly got caught by jungkook. He suddenly snapped his head towards my direction and glared at me, while clenching his jaw. His eyes showed pure amount of anger that was boiling inside him. He never looked this scary. He looked very intimidating. His veins popped up on his neck while he was clenching his jaw. I gulped as was about to back off when he suddenly stormed towards me and grabbed my wrist pulled me towards him. He harshly grabbed my jaw and made me look up at him.

"You bitch!! I should have raped the fuck out of you long time ago to officially break you! I wish I had never trusted you! Everytime you make mistake I punish the fuck out of you but you stand up everytime to repeat it once again! This time you fucking exposed us huh!?" He shouted at my face and started choking me.

"POLICE! I WANT YOU TO SURRENDER YOURSELF JEON! WE HAVE SURROUNDED YOU FROM EVERY DIRECTION SO DON'T THINK OF ESCAPING"

Police said through speakers. Jungkook growled in anger and released his grip from my jaw. He pulled out his gun and started to walk towards front door. Suddenly two officers and ten guards came inside aiming at him making jungkook stop in his track.

"Don't even try Jeon! Your father is already surrendered so it's better for you to give yourself to us and leave the lady alone. One wrong move and I'll won't hesitate to kill your family" officer said in very serious tone looking at now stunned Yuri and mom. I was blown away from the reality that I didn't realised their presence. Jungkook signed and throws his gun down before speaking.

"I'll surrender myself but leave my mom and sister alone they have nothing to do with this-" officer slowly nodded before looking at each other.

"And also I wanna have some moment with my wife" he said looking at me and back at officers. This time he was calm and didn't show any anger. As if like he accepted his defeat already. I gulped when he took my hand and walked towards kitchen. I didn't fight back and let him do whatever for last time.

We stood infront of each other. I was slightly getting uncomfortable with his stare. His face then suddenly broke out into smile. I frowned in confusion.

"I know am messed up big this time and I don't know what to say " he chuckled while stared at his face, at his eyes that showed venom of guilty and sincerity for the first time.

"You are the first girl to have such a huge infact on me y/n. I did alot to break you down but you rose the other day, always. You are the most bravest, strongest and bold women I've ever seen" he said softly while smiling down at me.
"-and also beautiful" he completed his sentence. My eyes slightly widened as I looked up at him. Those familiar feeling of heart racing and those butterflies at the pit of my stomach came back as I stared at his beautiful orbs.